Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh my god.

Well, this may be LYLO.

Obviously Friese is my best lead for today, didn't like his day one at all.

Comment

• I'll read the thread and figure it out tomorrow, no worries
      Originally posted by GongKong
      I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
        I'll read the thread and figure it out tomorrow, no worries
        Me too, when I'm on the toilet tonight
        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

• I'm leaning towards friese all the scummy posts plus he just feels off to me #Lynch Friese
          Annoyer of Everyone, and I'm not sorry about it.

Owner of the Portland Horned Owls.

Lord Of the Mentally Retarded

Long May MD4L homer Florida players

May Rags always be drunk.

Defense wins championships, Murderers win at everything.

Comment

• Vote Count:

Friese - 1 - Xmad

With 8 alive and 8 voting, it's 5 to lynch!

Comment

• Originally posted by Xmadraven View Post
              I'm leaning towards friese all the scummy posts plus he just feels off to me #Lynch Friese
              Feels off in what way? You've never made it into Day 2 in a game with him
              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

I'm leaning towards friese all the scummy posts plus he just feels off to me #Lynch Friese
                Oh my god.

I agree with Friese being scummy but I also agree with Walt, I'm not sure how you would know he's "off".

I tend to think that's more Xmad being Xmad then anything else though.

Comment

Yesterday you were still with me, and now this?

I'm Daniel's Exes-Aligned, and it would be a pretty bad idea to lynch another townie. So don't vote me.
                  Coming soon: Cold War Mini Mafia II - The Berlin Wall

Comment

• Originally posted by Friese View Post
                    Yesterday you were still with me, and now this?

I'm Daniel's Exes-Aligned, and it would be a pretty bad idea to lynch another townie. So don't vote me.
                    Oh my god, he said the town alignment, he must totally be town.

Common dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by football2ky View Post

Common dude.
                      What are your thoughts on Clov in this game?
                      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

• I have some thoughts, but I'd like Leelee and BB to check in, and I'd like to hear what Cory has to say
                        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Common dude.
                          You are pushing me again while I'm town, so either you are scum or just stupid beyond imagination.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter View Post
                            What are your thoughts on Clov in this game?
                            Oh my god.

Interesting you mention this, what made you think of it?

I'll hold my opinion on Clov for now. We'll come back to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Friese View Post
                              You are pushing me again while I'm town, so either you are scum or just stupid beyond imagination.
                              Oh my god. You realize WE don't know your town, so this argument is stupid?

You act like people aren't allowed to lie.

Comment

Oh my god. You realize WE don't know your town, so this argument is stupid?

You act like people aren't allowed to lie.
                                It's quite obvious that I'm town, but it's just as obvious that you aren't able to understand it. If I bothered I'd ask for the reasons, but I'm not. You are either scum or you are deliberately derailing town.

Comment

Working...
                                X