Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by football2ky View Post
    Oh my god.

Clov, do you see a single pro town post in there. Something that reads "I want to find scum"?

Because I sure haven't. He's just laying back. He's doing nothing to help town.
    I don't see anything there that makes me lean one way or another.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
      I think Xmad is the most likely scum at this point. I can't follow him this game at all. His thing with Bodyburner still doesn't make any goddamn sense to me, and he seems to really support anybody that gets traction.

If he's not scum, then he's just drawing names out of a hat.
      XMad is the least-likely scum, imo
      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter View Post
        XMad is the least-likely scum, imo
        Okay...

Can you give me something to work off of?

Comment

Okay...

Can you give me something to work off of?
          Yeah, but I want Cory and Leelee to check in first
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Just something I came across while re-reading the thread on the ****ter. Why holding your opinion?
            Footsy, can you answer this?
            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

• I want to see what Cory has to say about PR.

Comment

Footsy, can you answer this?
                Oh my god. I want to focus on Friese today, I really don't like spreading cases out.

Comment

Oh my god. I want to focus on Friese today, I really don't like spreading cases out.
                  ....Normally I'd light you on fire for this, but I think I'll give you a pass, since you actually seem to be attempting to try to solve the game.

Comment

I can't see Friese being scum though. How do you feel about XMad?
                    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

....Normally I'd light you on fire for this, but I think I'll give you a pass, since you actually seem to be attempting to try to solve the game.
                      Oh my god. How come? I think attempting to build two cases at the same time when people aren't being linked is a bad idea, and I don't think people are as inclined to listen to you if you are all over the place attacking people.

Comment

Oh my god. How come? I think attempting to build two cases at the same time when people aren't being linked is a bad idea, and I don't think people are as inclined to listen to you if you are all over the place attacking people.
                        If you mean how come I'd normally push you for it, because it's a terrible display of tunneling with minimal chance of a favorable outcome. If you spend the entire day on Friese, you might hit scum but you limit the ability for spew/finding good NA targets. If he comes up town, you wasted the phase AND hurt towns numbers.

How come I'm giving you a pass now? Because there's been hardly anything to form good reads off of, and if nothing else, you're getting discussion going and I don't feel good enough about Friese to stop you.

Comment

I can't see Friese being scum though. How do you feel about XMad?
                          I feel like we're not playing the same game. As your father, you're being to worry me, son.

Comment

I feel like we're not playing the same game. As your father, you're being to worry me, son.
                            lol sorry, Jerry, I mean, Clov

The XMad thing is curious, and I'll explain once Cory comes on and Leelee stops avoiding the thread
                            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

• (the latter being unlikely)
                              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

If you mean how come I'd normally push you for it, because it's a terrible display of tunneling with minimal chance of a favorable outcome. If you spend the entire day on Friese, you might hit scum but you limit the ability for spew/finding good NA targets. If he comes up town, you wasted the phase AND hurt towns numbers.

How come I'm giving you a pass now? Because there's been hardly anything to form good reads off of, and if nothing else, you're getting discussion going and I don't feel good enough about Friese to stop you.
                                Oh my god.

I wouldn't call it Blue level tunneling, I'm very open to other ideas, but I'm just not going to throw it three cases at the same time, it'll make me look spastic and nobody will listen.

But the thing is we are talking about you, and if you really want my opinion I have a scum read on you. I'd say your in dark orange territory with Friese, but Friese more so and I would rather focus on the person who isn't actively attempting to participate and help town.

Comment

Working...
                                X