No announcement yet.

Daniel's Exes Mini-Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walt if you have a good reason for thinking BB is town just send me three winky faces and a pull your left ear twice
    Originally posted by GongKong
    I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Vote Count:

Leelee
      - 3 - Clov, Walter, BB

With 8 alive and 8 voting, it's 5 to lynch!

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
        Walt if you have a good reason for thinking BB is town just send me three winky faces and a pull your left ear twice
        pull pull
        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter View Post
          The fact that scum hasn't jumped on this to end the game makes me feel good about this.

The scum group I have is Leelee-Footsy-XMad
          Well, Leelee voted Xmad early on page 2 for ???Leelee reasons and then rolled onto Friese for him "witch hunting" her. I could actually see that being a half assed distancing technique.

I remember Footy sort of defended her when Friese pushed her, since he didn't think Friese would be able to read her, so that actually makes sense too.

Comment

I doubt Footsy is scum, but I read him wrong last game so I'll pay extra attention

Finally ****ing home, let's do this ****
            Which game was this? I remember you stringing him up in TV while I kept defending him.

C-lol-dyx?

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
              Which game was this? I remember you stringing him up in TV while I kept defending him.

C-lol-dyx?
              MDB

Admittedly I was third party but I thought he was town for most of the game and he was scum

I believe the post restriction, though, and PRs tend to be town
              I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Every time I read an xmad post my eyes roll back into my skull

Making rereading hard

Comment

MDB

Admittedly I was third party but I thought he was town for most of the game and he was scum

I believe the post restriction, though, and PRs tend to be town
                  PR might be scum though, especially since one of the killers turned out to be female
                  2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter View Post
                    PR might be scum though, especially since one of the killers turned out to be female
                    Remind me to read the write-ups when I get there

Comment

• Lynch LeeLee
                      I like Walter's train of thought, and her D2 behaviour supports my D1 thoughts.
                      Coming soon: Cold War Mini Mafia II - The Berlin Wall

Comment

• Vote Count:

Leelee
                        - 4 - Clov, Walter, BB, Friese

With 8 alive and 8 voting, it's 5 to lynch!

Comment

• Lynch Leelee again

Secret double vote powers activated

Comment

• Leelee has been lynched! Writeup incoming....how many people will miss this?

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                              Leelee has been lynched! Writeup incoming....how many people will miss this?
                              LOL you got me for 5 seconds there
                              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

• Yeah it should be clear that Leelee is scum. If she were town, scum would've jumped on her when she was at 3 votes for like 6 hours

So we just need one of Cory/XMad (whichever isn't scum) to hammer
                                2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Working...
                                X