Daniel's Exes Mini-Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
    Night 3 is over. PMs outgoing and writeup incoming.
    Originally posted by GongKong
    I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Lynch Daniel
      I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Daniel made this game so we could all get together and kill all of his exes for him

Scummy SOAB

Comment

• BB wasn't happy. Normally, she's so much more organized than this, but now her files are all disheveled and she's gotten nothing done. Now she misplaced her calendar; probably still in the car.
          BB went outside, but when she bent over to look around in her car, a girl she hadn't seen before slammed it shut, killing her instantly.

BB is dead. She was Kimel, Brown Sugar, Daniel's Exes-Aligned.

Her work done, the girl turned around to see a wine bottle wielding dude at the same place.
          "What are you doing here?"
          "Uh, I was gonna kill BB. What are you doing here?"
          "Just killed BB."
          "Oh."
          "Yeah."
          "OK. I'll just leave, then..."

Friese found a practice dummy in the corner, and was going to town on it, laying roundhouse after roundhouse on it.
          "Hey girl, how'd you like to..."
          Before cory could finish talking, Friese turned her attention to him. He was a lot taller than her, but that just made him better for practice.
          In a few minutes, cory was just a quivering mass. Friese went back to work on the practice dummy.

Cory has been sent to the ER, and won't be back. He was Wyatt, Eskimo Bro/Cockblocker, Daniel's Bros-Aligned.

It is Day 4. With 3 alive and 3 voting, it's 2 to lynch!

Comment

• Boo!!!

Comment

• Oh my god.

OK? Uh Lynch Friese?

Comment

• OK, I'm gonna call it. Friese has been lynched. Writeup incoming.

Comment

• Lynch Friese

I got you Footy.

Comment

• Whatever, Friese is dead. She was Anna, Kickboxer, Daniel's Exes-Aligned.

Winning faction is Cory and Clov. Clov was Daniel, Ladykiller, Daniel's Bros-Aligned.

Footsy did not complete his WC, but good game. He was Lara, The New One, Future Ex-Aligned.

I'll post MVPs and stuff later.

Comment

• High five Clovbro

gg all

Comment

• Wait what?

I was expecting whoever sent in the PM first would win.

Booo.

Comment

• I know Clov was the killer but was banking on sending a faster PM.

Comment

• Cory, we won again. <3

Comment

• Silly Footy, Indy's don't count for parity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                                So we just lost and Cory, Foot, and Clov are scum. GG everyone
                                Way too late but called it

Comment

Working...
                                X