Daniel's Exes Mini-Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
    I'd give myself MVP over Cory, since I was alive to secure the win, but I understand your reasoning. I was concerned Cory would catch some heat for inactivity, but he did a great job of staying under the radar. So no qualms.
    You stole my MVP in Blood Bowl so I'm stealing this one in retribution

I wonder if my block on BB N2 made any difference

who did BB target?
    Originally posted by GongKong
    I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post

who did BB target?
      Xmad. So yeah.

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post

who did BB target?
        I literally carried town on my back that game. And I do mean literally - Lindsey's character apparently rides piggyback on my character.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
          Xmad. So yeah.
          :thumbsup:
          I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• I also found it strangely appropriate that Leelee's ability was to disappear and she stopped playing by Day 2.

Comment

• I haven't been town since TV Mafia II

random.org hates me

Comment

• About the RNG of roles.

Originally, Xmad landed as one of the scum. I knew he'd immediately out himself and be lynched, so I tried it again. Same result. Third time made Xmad a townie. You were actually town the first two times.

Comment

• Leave my rands alone

Let me be town for once

Comment

• But thanks for modding Daniel I had fun

Comment

• Did we win?
                      sigpic
                      Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                      I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• GongVP

Comment

• lol. Great game.

Sex and Farm machinery don't mix unless you add alcohol and then they mix very well. #whatIlearnedinhydrachat
                          sigpic
                          Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                          I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• To early retirements and hilarious deaths, GongKong

:cheers:

Comment

• I deserve LVP for that, but Xmad deserved to get lynched for portecting himself. For the record though I tried targeting Xmad the night someone tried to kill him and my PM said a big guy stopped me and hit on me all night. I couldn't get to Xmad. That's why I thought Xmad was a man and not the town protector. That's my fault for relying on flavor though.

Comment

• I called Cory scum right off the bat in dead chat. He's not that hard to read guys.

Comment

Working...
                                X