Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daniel
    replied
    It was a tossup between you two, but more people were suspicious of you than cory, so I gave him the nod. It was close.

Leave a comment:

• Clovdyx
    replied
    PR and Xmad though. Just wow.

Leave a comment:

• Clovdyx
    replied
    I'd give myself MVP over Cory, since I was alive to secure the win, but I understand your reasoning. I was concerned Cory would catch some heat for inactivity, but he did a great job of staying under the radar. So no qualms.

Leave a comment:

• corycurren
    replied
    JVP: Xmadraven and PR
    These two were masons, but thought they were scum. This is despite having the basic town WC, the alignment that appears in the writeup, no abilities, and a faction outlined in blue. PR immediately turned on Xmad, and when they realized they were town, they backtracked like mad, which is what caused the weird voting pattern between them.
    lol

Leave a comment:

• Daniel
    replied
    Writeups posted.

Leave a comment:

• Xmadraven
    replied
    Oh well least I didn't die day one.

Leave a comment:

• Xmadraven
    replied
    I thought walter was scum woops.

Leave a comment:

• Clovdyx
    replied
    Seriously though, there were a couple defining moments.

-EoD1. For those not in the loop, Daniel had a series of things that could happen if majority wasn't reached. RNG chose "Kill the person with the fewest posts". Gary and PR were tied at 8, so both died. Cory and I only had two of the 12 votes, and Footy would have likely gone in any direction on a lynch. That means 6 of the 9 townies needed to come together, or only 4 if Cory and I liked the lynch. I even gave town the option to NL, which would have saved TWO townies.
    -N1. We chose to kill Johnny, who pushed Footy D1. Footy presumably killed Bcb, who pushed me. If either Footy or I were lynched, town almost certainly wins this game.
    -D2. I already addressed Footy's hammer, and why it was a scum claim, but what the hell made three townies jump on that wagon? I hadn't said anything about Leelee to give the impression I was scum reading her and only voted her to get votes on the board. I figured trains would form and I could pick a good spot. That was a terrible wagon.

Leave a comment:

• corycurren
    replied
    Would have been really exciting to see this game run with a Gary/xmad scum pairing

Leave a comment:

• corycurren
    replied
    Oh yeah

:thumbsup:

Leave a comment:

• Clovdyx
    replied
    Originally posted by corycurren View Post
    Clov how the **** did we win this game
    Originally posted by corycurren View Post

Leave a comment:

• corycurren
    replied
    Originally posted by Daniel View Post
    Town had a tracker, watcher, limited investigator, mason pair (one of whom became protector after the partner was killed), PGO, doublevote, redirector, and Leelee, who could disappear at night, essentially a self-protect.

Scum had a killer and roleblocker.

Leave a comment:

• corycurren
    replied
    Admittedly I was sick most of this game and didn't really do much

lolme

Leave a comment:

• Daniel
    replied
    Town had a tracker, watcher, limited investigator, mason pair (one of whom became protector after the partner was killed), PGO, doublevote, redirector, and Leelee, who could disappear at night, essentially a self-protect.

Scum had a killer and roleblocker.
    Indy was an SK with limited kills.

Leave a comment:

• Clovdyx
    replied
    Originally posted by Friese View Post
    We had Xmad, we had LeeLee, we had footy who is still to daft to listen to anything that doesn't fit his very limited field of view.
    Technically you didn't have Footy. He was the SK. You can't fault him for not playing protown.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X