Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Daniel's Exes Mini-Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by Xmadraven View Post
    Go ahead lynch me again I'm town. I'll just laugh my but off when this happens for the 3rd time.
    Originally posted by Xmadraven View Post
    #lynch BodyBurner someone who lynched me is gonna be a wolf I'm thinking BB they're gonna be aggresive early I'm town. Leelee is a troll PR is possible scum. I'm not scum I have a legitimate claim to what I've been doing and BB knows it. He's trying to get rid of the weaker players so he can't take out the stronger ones later scum.
    I'm pretty sure this is two clich? I'm scum tells. Ladies and Gentlemen we have the "lol lynch me" and the "attacking they attacker"

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
      I'm pretty sure this is two clich? I'm scum tells. Ladies and Gentlemen we have the "lol lynch me" and the "attacking they attacker"
      The problem arises that it doesn't match his previous set pattern for scum or town. I don't know what "this" is.
      Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

      - Noah Porter

      Comment


      • #63
        And Xmad your excuse of I've been busy with the CMD is weak. You made one post looking to trade, told IR he had a blank check, and then accosted the trade. I don't think there was any back and forth with the negotiationsn for that trade.

        Also my point isn't that your were busy. It's day 1 who cares. My point is your bothered coming in and telling us you weren't going to be around. You may just be paranoid, but it's suspicious my friend.

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by PR View Post
          The problem arises that it doesn't match his previous set pattern for scum or town. I don't know what "this" is.
          He has admitted to changing his approach to avoid getting lynched. I am not comparing his behavior to past games.

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by corycurren View Post
            not sure why God cares
            Oh my god, I'll give you one guess why.

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
              He has admitted to changing his approach to avoid getting lynched. I am not comparing his behavior to past games.
              Yeah I've admitted it cause the first time I definitley needed to make changes and the 2nd time was people just being suspicious cause I tried to change my game to try and be a better mafia player.
              Annoyer of Everyone, and I'm not sorry about it.

              Owner of the Portland Horned Owls.

              Lord Of the Mentally Retarded

              Long May MD4L homer Florida players

              May Rags always be drunk.

              Defense wins championships, Murderers win at everything.

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                And Xmad your excuse of I've been busy with the CMD is weak. You made one post looking to trade, told IR he had a blank check, and then accosted the trade. I don't think there was any back and forth with the negotiationsn for that trade.

                Also my point isn't that your were busy. It's day 1 who cares. My point is your bothered coming in and telling us you weren't going to be around. You may just be paranoid, but it's suspicious my friend.
                I sent out about 10 PMs about trades and only got one response back from IR. We didn't haggle much and I've been been busy with homework as well....wanna get this sh** done so I can enjoy my weekend...I made a post about me not being very active and it turns into a lynch hunt because you are paranoid.
                Annoyer of Everyone, and I'm not sorry about it.

                Owner of the Portland Horned Owls.

                Lord Of the Mentally Retarded

                Long May MD4L homer Florida players

                May Rags always be drunk.

                Defense wins championships, Murderers win at everything.

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                  I'm pretty sure this is two clich? I'm scum tells. Ladies and Gentlemen we have the "lol lynch me" and the "attacking they attacker"
                  Or it coudl be a town guy just being honest...?
                  Annoyer of Everyone, and I'm not sorry about it.

                  Owner of the Portland Horned Owls.

                  Lord Of the Mentally Retarded

                  Long May MD4L homer Florida players

                  May Rags always be drunk.

                  Defense wins championships, Murderers win at everything.

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    LOL Footsy

                    Daniel apparently dated a valley girl

                    SHAME CUBE DANIEL
                    Originally posted by GongKong
                    I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Daniel has a thing for girls who lack the capacity to even

                      Originally posted by GongKong
                      I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        I'm just kidding I'll sleep with anything that moves
                        Originally posted by GongKong
                        I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                          I'm just kidding I'll sleep with anything that moves
                          You know you my bro.

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by Xmadraven View Post
                            Or it coudl be a town guy just being honest...?
                            Nobody is going to believe that, though. Nature of the game is that when you make excuses for yourself, people wonder what they're trying to hide.

                            Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                            I'm just kidding I'll sleep with anything that moves
                            Honestly most of the guys here would, despite what they would say otherwise.

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              It's not that I don't have standards

                              It's just that drunk!cory has different standards and drunk!cory is around pretty often
                              Originally posted by GongKong
                              I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Hi Cory

                                I notice you redirecting the thread to nonsense

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X