Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monstr goat
    Originally posted by GongKong
    I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

GET OFF MY BALLS DUONUA1S. a

Comment

You ****ing worthless sluts
        I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

Why don't we just do this on another site and get more people that way
          2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

In
            Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

Originally posted by Monk3P0 View Post
              Why don't we just do this on another site and get more people that way
              **** you

Comment

I'm in

However, we're planning on upgrading the forums so the forums could be down anywhere between 8-24 hours. I'll try to have our developer do that soon
                2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Just in time for Lost Mafia, right?

Comment

LOST Mafia will be a thing. My engagement and subsequent wedding planning kinda put that aside for now
                    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                        LOST Mafia will be a thing. My engagement and subsequent wedding planning kinda put that aside for now
                        Congratulations! I'll be 100% honest, I didn't even know that was happening.

Comment

First Alt.

Comment

Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                            First Alt.
                            OR YOU COULD PLAY sadface

Comment

LYNCH MONK a

Comment

Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                                OR YOU COULD PLAY sadface
                                In.

Comment

Working...
                                X