A Few Different Sections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Few Different Sections

The forums are still in their infancy, but as they become more popular it might not be a bad idea to create a few different sections to keep everything cleaned up. For instance:

NCAA/College Football Forum
    NFL Draft Forum
    Fantasy Football
    Betting Trends (or whatever name for betting related topics)

Of course, you don't want to create so many sections that people get confused and don't use them. Just my opinion after being a member of countless message boards. What do you guys think?

Good idea. We should do that once we have more people posting in here.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

I think that's a great idea too. Maybe make one now for fantasy since the season is around the corner?
      Check out my new site Today!
      Live 4 The Story

Comment

Not sure if this section would work or if it is something that wouldn't be a fit for this site but what about sports card forum? and place for people to post some pics of their best cards?
        Live 4 The Story

Comment

I think the idea of a strictly Fantasy forum would be great.... might be a good way to banter about "Start or Sit" ideas, or "Would this be a good trade?" Q&A.

Comment

I thought that because this forum's traffic is still a bit low, I'd keep all of the football section together for now. Once we start getting more people, I'm definitely going to do that. This forum is only like 2-3 months old I think.
            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

I think there's enough posts to justify a NCAA/College section, but that's your call. The others.....not so much yet.

Comment

I love that fantasy idea!
                Live 4 The Story

Comment

Are we still thinking about adding more sections or we waiting for the forum to gain size?
                  Live 4 The Story

Comment

Working...
                  X