Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why the gambling tag :(

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I don't know what I would do if I didn't have it at work.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by EL Guapo View Post
      I don't know what I would do if I didn't have it at work.
      You could work...
      Forgive me I'm Swedish!

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Leo Fender View Post
        You could work...
        You're crazy

        Comment


        • #19
          Oh, sorry, whatever was I thinking...
          Forgive me I'm Swedish!

          Comment


          • #20
            Oh please tell me this gambling tag isnt a recent problem. I rely on this site to spare from my job at college. When the next semester starts this site had better be up.

            Comment


            • #21
              Do you do work study at your college? I want to find a job where I have internet access when I go to school, but I didn't qualify for work study.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
                Oh please tell me this gambling tag isnt a recent problem. I rely on this site to spare from my job at college. When the next semester starts this site had better be up.
                recent as in within the month
                Chicago Bears
                Nebraska Cornhuskers


                Wants: O-line, Tall WR, and a 3 tech.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Well hopefully this gambling tag wont be a problem.

                  EA I do not have work study, but was still able to get a job. The only obstacle you will find is that the college has to pay you out of their budget. I work in the Dean's office and quite a few of us dont have work study.

                  I would check in some of the offices of whatever college you are in. You wont be able to land the simplest jobs (computer lab, etc) because those always go to work study.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Being discussed here:

                    http://walterfootball.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11158

                    Some possible(?) solutions and a contact form to get to the people responsible
                    2016 NFL Mock Draft

                    Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Walter View Post
                      Being discussed here:

                      http://walterfootball.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11158

                      Some possible(?) solutions and a contact form to get to the people responsible
                      YOU FIXED IT! I wuv you!!!!!!!
                      Chicago Bears
                      Nebraska Cornhuskers


                      Wants: O-line, Tall WR, and a 3 tech.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X