Weekly Picks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekly Picks

You should start getting all of your picks right, Walter. I bet more people would come to the site too... I dunno, just a suggestion.

haha! that was below the waist..

Comment

If Walter was getting all his pick right he would be working for Vegas getting paid big $$ to comeup with spreads.
      WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
      Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Haha of course, I was only joking.

Comment

he will go 16-0 in the next 3 weeks I hope.

Comment

16-0 the next three weeks would be nice.

Though more people have been coming to the site - we hit 50,000 page views in a single day for the first time on Monday.
            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Wow, that's a ton. Congrats Walt

Comment

Thanks, I owe you guys for posting on here and reading what I write. I really appreciate it.
                2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

And we appreciate a place to talk non stop about football because I know my girlfriend isn't the only one sick of hearing about how Vince Young is overrated and the Pats won't go 19-0 lol.

Comment

Can't wait to see Farve walk up to Brady, shake his hand and exclaim, "I hope you enjoyed your 18-1 season."
                    Big ten kids but an SEC man

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                      16-0 the next three weeks would be nice.

Though more people have been coming to the site - we hit 50,000 page views in a single day for the first time on Monday.
                      15k of them were probably mine.
                      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

I chipped in at least 5k. I bring up the site everytime I get on my computer.

Comment

I really think Walter's site is going to become one of the biggest sites on the internet as far as the NFL Draft/NFL picks go. Lots of information.
                          2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Thanks guys, I really appreciate you visiting and posting in the forum as often as you do.
                            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

How long has this site been up? It's the best football site out there besides nfl.com in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                              X