Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walt, you out there?

hey Walter,

I am guessing you have heard of this site www.fantasypros.com. If you don't know about it what they do is analyze all the experts from yahoo, espn, etc. and figure out who does the best job of predicting fantasy overall and on each position. I sent them an email asking if you were someone they had considered doing their analysis on and the owner of the site, Dave, got back to me and said you were someone they were looking at. Dave sent me an email today saying he tried to get a hold of you but hadn't heard back. I frequent your site almost daily and really would love to see how you stack up against Matthew Berry and the boys. I think your rankings are certainly a lot bolder than most of the guys out there. If you want to talk to Dave here is his email.

[email protected]

Ah crap, thanks for that. I have 220 unread e-mails I haven't gone through because I've been so busy. I'll look for it now.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Bueller?

Bueller?

Anyone?

Bueller?

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosCon View Post
        Bueller?

Bueller?

Anyone?

Bueller?
        See..everytime I read this thread title I think of Justin Bieber singing/saying the verse from Somebody to Love, "Is she out there
        Is she out there" but I replace 'she' with 'he' and I picture Walt
        WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
        Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Originally posted by Vbsiena View Post
          See..everytime I read this thread title I think of Justin Bieber singing/saying the verse from Somebody to Love, "Is she out there
          Is she out there" but I replace 'she' with 'he' and I picture Walt
          hahaha

Comment

Working...
          X