Podcast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Podcast

I would love one. Walter, do you think one is in the foreseeable future?

Automatic Response from Matt

The main ****ing problem I have with this dumb ****ing idea, is that it's a dumb ****ing idea

So shut up about it already. I'm being ****ing honest here and someone needs to be. Shut up about the ****ing a podcast. It will never ****ing happen and more importantly Walter doesn't need it to happen. Ask him, running a ****ing website is hectic enough and a dumb ****ing podcast is ****ing dumb ****.

Most ****ing Podcast I listen to really ****ing suck anyways. Full of ****ing information, but that ****ing information is incorrect. What Walter and I ****ing say on the site is different because we take a different ****ing approach and quite ****ing frankly a ****ing Podcast will just be more of the same of what we do. I'd rather us just charge premium ****ing membership. There, there is your ****ing Podcast. We will ****ing charge you to read/listen to the material you read for ****ing free now. ****ing Happy?

Comment

LOL. I wouldn't like a premium thing, I waste enough money on ESPN. Seriously, does any one else want a podcast?

Comment

Obviously, bills red doesn't remember my posts regarding a podcast.
        2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
          Obviously, bills red doesn't remember my posts regarding a podcast.
          lol, matt I was just joking around

Comment

If I remember correctly, Matt actually supported it ::gasp::

Comment

I think it was actually Matts idea. I've always supported it and I would for sure tune in. If for nothing else to hear Matt complain about Woodson not going high enough

Comment

Plus, we could see if Matt could break his own record for most **** in a statement.

Comment

I was actually reading how so many people are becoming famous and making tons of money for you tube videos and thought this would be perfect for you Walter. Great way to get your name out there for mocks as well as continue to grow the awarance of this site
                  Check out my new site Today!
                  Live 4 The Story

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Maciasz View Post
                    I was actually reading how so many people are becoming famous and making tons of money for you tube videos and thought this would be perfect for you Walter. Great way to get your name out there for mocks as well as continue to grow the awarance of this site
                    Solid Idea. I like it.
                    WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                    Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

I'm still trying to get the host of this site to get a podcast together. He knows how to do it. I'm technologically challenged (I still use a VCR). He's a busy guy who runs like 3 businesses, but it could happen this weekend (fingers crossed).
                      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                        I'm still trying to get the host of this site to get a podcast together. He knows how to do it. I'm technologically challenged (I still use a VCR). He's a busy guy who runs like 3 businesses, but it could happen this weekend (fingers crossed).
                        That would be awesome.

Comment

this weekend? Nice didn't know this idea was to be implemented possibly so soon.
                          Check out my new site Today!
                          Live 4 The Story

Comment

dang i am pumped for it now

Comment

Do you know who will be on it? You and Matt?

Comment

Working...
                              X