Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video ads.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Video ads.

    They need to die.
    sigpic

  • #2
    They have been extemely annoying today. I know Walt asks his advertisers not to put them on the site too.

    Comment


    • #3
      Yeah really. I usually listen to music when I'm on this site and they're very distracting.


      Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan
      I hate you Kyle Orton, I hate your family, I hate your dog, if you have cats I hate those, I also hate any fish you have, I hate your hobbies, I hope you fail at most things you do.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by piazzajordan2 View Post
        Yeah really. I usually listen to music when I'm on this site and they're very distracting.
        This. Hate when a song is playing and I hear some crappy clearasil commercial.

        Comment


        • #5
          Does anyone else keep getting informed about Scarlett Johannsen's love life by a video. Its unbelievably annoying.

          Comment


          • #6
            At work, I have to use IE and that ScarJo ad... UGH. Common, Walt.

            Comment


            • #7
              It's always skin cream and Scarlett Johannsen. It never changes. I want them gone. Video ads that play automatically should be illegal.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                Walter, please delete with extreme prejudice

                Comment


                • #9
                  firefox and adblock plus plug in. I have never seen a ad on this site.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Walt, the video ads are still around...
                    .

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Maxipad ad now, lolol.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        OK... I think I finally got rid of them. These ****ers were tricky as hell to get rid of because I didn't know where they were coming from.
                        2016 NFL Mock Draft

                        Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Walter View Post
                          OK... I think I finally got rid of them. These ****ers were tricky as hell to get rid of because I didn't know where they were coming from.
                          Hahaha as I'm reading this a NovaSure ad is playing right next to your post. It promises, "Stop your heavy period and get back to life." They do know this is a football website, right?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Simonds View Post
                            Hahaha as I'm reading this a NovaSure ad is playing right next to your post. It promises, "Stop your heavy period and get back to life." They do know this is a football website, right?
                            Son of a *****
                            2016 NFL Mock Draft

                            Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Simonds View Post
                              Hahaha as I'm reading this a NovaSure ad is playing right next to your post. It promises, "Stop your heavy period and get back to life." They do know this is a football website, right?
                              But look at the females who post here.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X