• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    RoxOnlyFan
    Generation F

• RoxOnlyFan
    replied
    Just got a video ad on the site for the first time today. And I first started coming here in late 2006/early 2007. It was one of those pain-in-the-ass "hit cancel to stay on this page" ones that refuse to go away when you want them to.

I had music playing and got out of it too quickly to know what it was though, so sorry I can't be more help. Will stop back in and provide specifics if it happens again.

Leave a comment:

• Leelee
    replied
    Originally posted by Simonds View Post
    Hahaha as I'm reading this a NovaSure ad is playing right next to your post. It promises, "Stop your heavy period and get back to life." They do know this is a football website, right?
    But look at the females who post here.

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    Administrator

• Walter
    replied
    Originally posted by Simonds View Post
    Hahaha as I'm reading this a NovaSure ad is playing right next to your post. It promises, "Stop your heavy period and get back to life." They do know this is a football website, right?
    Son of a *****

Leave a comment:

• Simonds
    replied
    Originally posted by Walter View Post
    OK... I think I finally got rid of them. These ****ers were tricky as hell to get rid of because I didn't know where they were coming from.

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    Administrator

• Walter
    replied
    OK... I think I finally got rid of them. These ****ers were tricky as hell to get rid of because I didn't know where they were coming from.

Leave a comment:

• Leelee
    replied
    Maxipad ad now, lolol.

Leave a comment:

• wraith36444
    Ragnarok's Nightmare

• wraith36444
    replied
    Walt, the video ads are still around...

Leave a comment:

• Smellgood
    replied
    firefox and adblock plus plug in. I have never seen a ad on this site.

Leave a comment:

• Eagles4Life
    B.I.G. Beast

• Eagles4Life
    replied
    Walter, please delete with extreme prejudice

Leave a comment:

• steelers_pens_fan

• steelers_pens_fan
    replied
    It's always skin cream and Scarlett Johannsen. It never changes. I want them gone. Video ads that play automatically should be illegal.

Leave a comment:

• Leelee
    replied
    At work, I have to use IE and that ScarJo ad... UGH. Common, Walt.

Leave a comment:

• InjuredReserve
    Noooooooooo!

• InjuredReserve
    replied
    Does anyone else keep getting informed about Scarlett Johannsen's love life by a video. Its unbelievably annoying.

Leave a comment:

• miamidolphin4life
    Looks Can Be Deceiving

• miamidolphin4life
    replied
    Originally posted by piazzajordan2 View Post
    Yeah really. I usually listen to music when I'm on this site and they're very distracting.
    This. Hate when a song is playing and I hear some crappy clearasil commercial.

Leave a comment:

• piazzajordan2
    replied
    Yeah really. I usually listen to music when I'm on this site and they're very distracting.

Leave a comment:

• InjuredReserve
    Noooooooooo!

• InjuredReserve
    replied
    They have been extemely annoying today. I know Walt asks his advertisers not to put them on the site too.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X