Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help

I found your site last week and really enjoy your writeups Mr. Walter Football.

I've searched for 3 years for a website like yours to help me with my picks, and I have to say I am very impressed with your sincerity, analysis, and sense of humour.

I did notice, you might need a bit of help on your CFL picks. (Please don't take offense) I am not sure where you live, but I have a feeling its not in Canada. I live in Calgary and I am a die hard Stampeder fan, and have a very good feel for the teams and the league as a whole. My buddies are a "plethora" of comments and knowledge as well.

I hate to say it but I don't think Calgary will beat Saskatchewan tomorrow, let alone cover the spread (-3). I will be at the game cheering my head off with my 4 year old daughter with our faces painted. We have a very good atmosphere and this game is an annual tradition. Half of Calgary is from Saskatchewan and corresponding, tomorrow half the crowd will be cheering for the away team. It makes for a fun game of rowdy, drunken fans in a sold out stadium.

Calgary tends to have a huge ADD problem and coming off of two big wins against the arch rivals Edmonton in the last two weeks, they will be thinking more of how good they are to realize they are down by 3 touchdowns at the start of the 3rd quarter. They will come back, and be 10 points short due to a last minute interception by Henry Burris.

I can't be more specific then that.

I'm probably the only person on this forums who can spell CFL or cares about it, but its my pick of the week for you.

On your Calgary pick last week, you said you were trying something new. What did you mean by that?

Thanks,

Trout

I'm glad you like the site. I'm always open to input from anyone, no matter what the subject is. It's nice to finally hear from someone who also enjoys the CFL.

I had a system of picking CFL games, but it clearly wasn't working. Since switching to something else, I'm 2-0, +4 Units, so hopefully (knock on wood) it continues.

I'm taking Edmonton and the Edmonton Under tonight. How do you feel about those selections?

I didn't look at the Calgary-Saskatchewan game closely enough, but I'll definitely consider your input. For Saturday night, I was leaning toward the BC Lions and the BC Lions Under.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Working...
    X