Website crapping out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website crapping out

I, among others, have had some issues getting on the main site and the forums. I keep getting messages about how firefox can't find the server, and chrome does the same thing as well. I figure this is something that could be disruptive come draft day.
    sigpic

I was hoping Gong was the only one. What ISP are you using?
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
      I was hoping Gong was the only one. What ISP are you using?
      CenturyLink. I've used multiple browsers and cleared all cookies and everything in the cache, and it was still out all weekend. Was there higher traffic this weekend?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
        CenturyLink. I've used multiple browsers and cleared all cookies and everything in the cache, and it was still out all weekend. Was there higher traffic this weekend?
        Not really... does it work now?
        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
          Not really... does it work now?
          Yeah, it's fine now. It had happened once before where I couldn't get on the site for a day, then it happened again this past weekend.
          sigpic

Comment

Walt's IT kings fixed this issue for me

Thanks, GoW (Game of Walter) Kings, for not going to war with each other, but doing the "I will Rule" like a blonde Dragon Queen
            sigpic
            Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
            I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

Originally posted by GongKong View Post
              Walt's IT kings fixed this issue for me

Thanks, GoW (Game of Walter) Kings, for not going to war with each other, but doing the "I will Rule" like a blonde Dragon Queen
              Awesome, glad it's fixed
              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Working...
              X