Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Titles

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Titles

    what are the catagories for (Rookie, Veteran, Perennial all pro) and how do you get to each one

  • #2
    Rookie is what you start with
    Starter is what you get when you have 200 posts
    You get Veteran when you surpass 1000 posts
    Perennial Pro Bowler comes at some point between 7,210 and 3,110.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by 49ersfan View Post
      Rookie is what you start with
      Starter is what you get when you have 200 posts
      You get Veteran when you surpass 1000 posts
      Perennial Pro Bowler comes at some point between 7,210 and 3,110.
      I think Perennial Pro Bowler is 5,000
      WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator




      Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
      Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

      Comment


      • #4
        Possibly. Walter probably knows.

        Comment


        • #5
          ppb is 5000.
          starter i thought was 100 posts. it was for me. but i'm kind of a big deal.

          Comment


          • #6
            No, starter is 200 posts. I checked by using the member list.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by 49ersfan View Post
              No, starter is 200 posts. I checked by using the member list.
              yeah, cause i'm a rookie and i have 100+ posts

              Comment


              • #8
                Another good point.

                Comment


                • #9
                  i think that kind of kills any possible room for argument

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by starqb14 View Post
                    ppb is 5000.
                    starter i thought was 100 posts. it was for me. but i'm kind of a big deal.
                    Lol that's true, i think Walter made an exception for Star because he is the boards coolest member.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      LOL. I think Star has brain damage.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        i got starter at 170 posts

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Hmm, that is wierd.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I had starter when I hit 100 posts so maybe it changed over time?
                            Check out my new site Today!
                            Live 4 The Story

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X