FAO Walter/Matt - Site traffic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAO Walter/Matt - Site traffic

With it being the week of the draft I was wondering how the site traffic has been in recent weeks with draft day getting ever so close.

Well, we had our biggest Sunday of the year (145,000 views), so I'm expecting tons of traffic this week.

Hopefully it doesn't fizzle out in the summer.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
      Well, we had our biggest Sunday of the year (145,000 views), so I'm expecting tons of traffic this week.

Hopefully it doesn't fizzle out in the summer.
      Wow, thats a lot of hits. I fear it will fizzle out since most visitors are casual fans who don't care about the 09 draft so early.

Comment

Well the summer sucks for most sites because people go on vacation and college kids are working.
        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

I think the betting section is just as interesting as the draft write up.

Comment

I wish more people liked the betting section - that's what this site was initially founded on back in 1999.
            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

I think we should push fantasy sports hard.

Can't wait to start my 2009 scouting reports!!!!
              2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

We should run two fantasy football leagues: one for forum members and one for the general public.

Comment

Maybe 3.... one for forum members 18+ so I can be vulgar

Comment

Originally posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
                    **** that......that felt good. Every forum should have an 18+
                    Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

I wish more people liked the betting section - that's what this site was initially founded on back in 1999.
                      I don't bet and still like the betting stuff

Comment

What were some of the final numnbers for the draft Walter?
                        Check out my new site Today!
                        Live 4 The Story

Comment

The weekend of the draft I had 250,000 page views each day.

Now it's down to about 40,000 each day which was what I was averaging back in November.

On the bright side, I averaged only 8,000 per day in May '07 so it's good to see the site grow so much.
                          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

The weekend of the draft I had 250,000 page views each day.

Now it's down to about 40,000 each day which was what I was averaging back in November.

On the bright side, I averaged only 8,000 per day in May '07 so it's good to see the site grow so much.
                            ...and his bank account. Cha-Ching!
                            WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                            Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Originally posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
                              There's still a bunch of adults that don't want to be in a vulgarity-filled environment.

To those adults, I say **** you.
                              - Also known as Dan.
                              - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

Working...
                              X