Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Draft Sub Forum

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Draft Sub Forum

    The new thing is for everyone to post their updated 2009 mock and position rankings. We seriously have about 8 members posting their mocks and positional rankings. I'll be all for it after the 2008 season, but a subforum would keep the NFL forum much ckeaner.

  • #2
    Here is my ideas for the Forums:

    *NFL
    *College Football/Draft
    *Mock Drafts
    *Fantasy Football/Forum Mocks
    *Other Sports
    *Off Topic
    *About You
    *Site Suggestions
    Last edited by Matt McGuire; 05-22-2008, 05:29 AM.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

    Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

    Comment


    • #3
      Assuming "*Fantasy Forum Mocks" is all Fantasy Football stuff then I think that would be perfect.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
        Assuming "*Fantasy Forum Mocks" is all Fantasy Football stuff then I think that would be perfect.
        Fantasy football and forum mocks. I am thinking about setting up drafts where we draft college players to create teams then people vote on the winners...same for basketball.
        2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

        Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

        Comment


        • #5
          That setup is fine with me. Lets just run it through Walter.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
            Here is my ideas for the Forums:

            *NFL
            *College Football/Draft
            *Mock Drafts
            *Fantasy Football/Forum Mocks
            *Other Sports
            *Off Topic
            *About You
            *Site Suggestions
            Add a Mod Forum that is locked and hidden for anyone not a mod and I'm happy.
            WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator




            Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
            Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by vbsiena24 View Post
              Add a Mod Forum that is locked and hidden for anyone not a mod and I'm happy.
              i like this idea

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by bulldog0123
                I like that also but maybe you could have a section for site additions and updates
                Nah, I think they should stay in the most-viewed subforum.

                Comment

                Working...
                X