Suggestion for Walter regarding Angelo Carriero and anyone else really

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion for Walter regarding Angelo Carriero and anyone else really

How about to solve the arguments etc you add a 'user entries' page on the main site and sub pages with articles by various users on the site such as Mr. Carriero and should his articles get enough hits over time he could join the elite of you and Matt as 'qualified' site analysts

Just a thought but I'd be willing to see what you and everyone else thinks?

I know sites that do that. It could work.

Comment

Good idea
      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
        Good idea
        Now Matt will come out with his boxing cloves off.

Watch out for the left hook Angelo.
        Browns fan since 1961.....(semper-fi)

Comment

I think it hurts site credibility. Makes it seem like just anyone can write for your site (which would be true) and would hurt public image. That being said, I'm not really against it.

Instead of everyone trying to write for the site, why don't you just post you opinions in the forum? Ex when Walter posts his Power Rankings, just say which ones you disagree with instead posting your own right after that are 90% similar.

Another suggestion would be to make a section of the forum where people other than Walter and Matt can write. Bottom line, will making everyone able to write for the site make it better? No, who is going to go read a forum members thoughts when they could read the site owners thoughts? It would satisfy forum members though, that's why I propose the new section.
          Last edited by NoNonsenseCoach; 05-27-2008, 04:44 AM.

Comment

I can dig that. Also, NNC, what is with your sig?

Comment

Which part? The Z money or the old mock?

Comment

I think the Z money is funny! Because he always says Z-.02

Comment

I hope this doesn't go down. I would be embarrassed.
                  2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Z-Money.

Comment

Coach is right in that when somebody writes an article like,"Who's got the best defense," he could just say it in the"Who's got the best defense" thread in the forum. I wouldn't really have too much interest in reading but people who don't read the forums might. I'm all for people trying new things especially something they would enjoy. It won't bother me.

Maybe certain people could recap the games of the teams they root for. I would read that. I like to know the stuff I missed in a game.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                        I hope this doesn't go down. I would be embarrassed.
                        Why? You'd get a nice title like featured writer or resident expert or something.

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
                        HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

I know there is a blog feature in vBulletin. Implement that feature, and then make some posts "featured posts" and link to them on the main page.

Comment

Originally posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
                            Another suggestion would be to make a section of the forum where people other than Walter and Matt can write. Bottom line, will making everyone able to write for the site make it better? No, who is going to go read a forum members thoughts when they could read the site owners thoughts? It would satisfy forum members though, that's why I propose the new section.
                            I like this idea.
                            Forgive me I'm Swedish!

Comment

Originally posted by 49ersfan View Post
                              Z-Money.
                              At the bottom of Znorseman's posts he often put's $0.02 so I started picking it up lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X