advertise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• advertise

Everyone should put in little posts or let friends know about this site because the bigger it gets the better it will be.
    Check out my new site Today!
    Live 4 The Story

I've been telling all my friends
    Walter got PWN3D
    Rams GM

Picks
    2. Jake Long, OT, Michigan
    33.Cliff Avril, DE, Purdue
    65.Tom Zbikowski, S, Notre Dame
    101.Tavares Gooden, LB, Miami
    137.Dennis Dixon, QB, Oregon
    168.Maurice Purify-WR-Nebraska
    180.Justin Forsett-RB-Cal

Comment

I have been posting ads on the various yahoo clubs I belong to including the one I started
      Live 4 The Story

Comment

I keep it a secret from all my friends. That way when we talk about the draft I sound real smart.

Haha actually I try to tell people too. I got one person to join (Dethklok) but he only posted once.

Comment

I'm sorry. It's just really hard to recruit draftniks, just doesn't appeal to everyone
          2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

I have the site in my sig on another forum, and often when Walter posts a new mock I post a link to the site for some cheap publicity.

One thing I will say is the standard of poster here is excellent, unlike other forums I use, there isn't even one person here who I remotely think is a moron, ******* or whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
              I'm sorry. It's just really hard to recruit draftniks, just doesn't appeal to everyone
              i hate that term, "draftnik." sounds so trendy. not sure what else to use. maybe nothing. i like cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfanmike View Post
                I have the site in my sig on another forum, and often when Walter posts a new mock I post a link to the site for some cheap publicity.

One thing I will say is the standard of poster here is excellent, unlike other forums I use, there isn't even one person here who I remotely think is a moron, ******* or whatever.
                i am a moron.

Comment

Haha I agree with Mike. I like everyones opinion on here. We're all respectful and have intelligent things to say... sometimes.

Comment

Thanks for posting links to the site, that means a lot to me. My goal is to have 75,000 page views per day come March or April.
                    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Hey Starqb just say you had Colt Brennan #5 in big red on your mock draft haha thanks for the laugh I needed that
                      Live 4 The Story

Comment

Working...
                      X