29 NE – Austin Sefarian-Jenkins TE
    30 SF – Jason Verrett CB
    31 DEN – Darqueze Dennard CB
    32 SEA – Louis Nix DT
    My 2014 Big Board and Mock Draft Thread

My 2013 Big Board and Mock Draft Thread

sigpic

Comment

Can't be mad at that. Early for a few guys like Donald, Roby and especially Coleman.

Comment

Originally posted by JLash View Post
        Can't be mad at that. Early for a few guys like Donald, Roby and especially Coleman.
        All those guys are right with in a few spots from my big board to their draft slot so I just got higher grades on them then the consensus. Though my board is not completely finalized I didn't reach much on anybody but a few guys had big fit falls: Mosley, Ealy, Nix, Verrett and Dennard.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NMD View Post
          All those guys are right with in a few spots from my big board to their draft slot so I just got higher grades on them then the consensus. Though my board is not completely finalized I didn't reach much on anybody but a few guys had big fit falls: Mosley, Ealy, Nix, Verrett and Dennard.
          Unless Coleman puts up ridiculous numbers at the combine I think the earliest he goes is late 2nd.

Comment

I think you have Aaron Lynch 4 or 5 rounds early there.

Comment

Unless Coleman puts up ridiculous numbers at the combine I think the earliest he goes is late 2nd.
              I expect him to put up very good numbers and Coleman is a guy I feel like I'd regret putting too low when he puts it together in the league.

Originally posted by Daniel View Post
              I think you have Aaron Lynch 4 or 5 rounds early there.
              Ha I figured Lynch would draw the biggest criticism in this mock especially when I gave him to your Titans. I don't see anything not to like about Aaron Lynch, real good strength, big time athleticism, legit pass rush moves, ability in any scheme with frame to put on weight play DE. I don't see how he's not a top 15 prospect.

sigpic

Comment

Ha I figured Lynch would draw the biggest criticism in this mock especially when I gave him to your Titans. I don't see anything not to like about Aaron Lynch, real good strength, big time athleticism, legit pass rush moves, ability in any scheme with frame to put on weight play DE. I don't see how he's not a top 15 prospect.
                Because he's accomplished absolutely nothing on the field?

Comment

Because he's accomplished absolutely nothing on the field?
                  A year removed from the field at a new position and 40 lbs lighter on a real bad team. Can't argue he had great tape but he flashed every quality you'd want at a premium position. I know I'm not going to convince you he's gonna be a great player but he's a guy I'm going to hang my hat on as a one.

sigpic

Comment

A year removed from the field at a new position and 40 lbs lighter on a real bad team. Can't argue he had great tape but he flashed every quality you'd want at a premium position. I know I'm not going to convince you he's gonna be a great player but he's a guy I'm going to hang my hat on as a one.
                    Again, everything except, ya know....playing that position in any way that could be described as a success.
                    It's one thing to underacheive, it's another thing to do accomplish nothing after you sat out a year. That doesn't scream success story.
                    There's a 0% chance of him going in the first round. Not 0.00000000001%, but 0%.

Comment

Again, everything except, ya know....playing that position in any way that could be described as a success.
                      It's one thing to underacheive, it's another thing to do accomplish nothing after you sat out a year. That doesn't scream success story.
                      There's a 0% chance of him going in the first round. Not 0.00000000001%, but 0%.
                      What's your over under for draft position you'd be confident for a sig bet or something?

I think you are being way too harsh. It's not like he had 0 production, he didn't have good production but he had 5 sacks and he was putting pressure on the QB. Look at the MSU game he had about 5 legit QB hurries on actual pass rush moves, swims, bend around the edge, bull rush and very good closing speed not just 1 trick pony speed wins like a Michael Sam. He's not a liability in the run game, he dropped like 40 lbs (which he's been rumored to be bulking back up near) yeah he's not the stout DE he was and got pancaked on a couple pulls but he still has some legit strength to hold his ground and shed vs BIG 10 OTs. I haven't seen every game he played this season but the ones I have show a better player the stat production suggests.

He has shown skills that translate to the next level real well and if he can find the right size to combo his strength and athleticism with the coaching to become consistent with his skills I think he'll be a real good player in the league. If you are right and he never shows anything as a player in the league then that will show me what I'm missing in my player evaluation but for now I trust my eyes and they're telling me Aaron Lynch is going to be a real good player in the league.

sigpic

Comment

I expect him to put up very good numbers and Coleman is a guy I feel like I'd regret putting too low when he puts it together in the league.
                        I'm not sure why this matters in your mocks, but I'll follow along.

Comment

What's your over under for draft position you'd be confident for a sig bet or something?
                          He won't go in the first two rounds. If I'm right, you admit in this thread that you were wrong. I'm wrong, you can have my sig until the start of the regular season.

Comment

I'm not sure why this matters in your mocks, but I'll follow along.
                            Because I believe he's going to be a very good WR in the league and I have him in that range on my big board and as of now my projections are what my mock is based on.

He won't go in the first two rounds. If I'm right, you admit in this thread that you were wrong. I'm wrong, you can have my sig until the start of the regular season.
                            Alright deal, I don't need your whole sig just an Aaron Lynch quote in there of you being wrong on his draft stock.

sigpic

Comment

Alright deal, I don't need your whole sig just an Aaron Lynch quote in there of you being wrong on his draft stock.
                              Whatever you want on there.

Comment

RB Rankings - Only who I've evaluated

1. Lache Seastrunk - Late 1st Rd
                                2. Jeremy Hill - 2nd Rd
                                3. Bishop Sankey - 2nd Rd
                                4. Charles Sims - 2nd/3rd Rd
                                5. Kadeem Carey - Early 3rd Rd
                                6. DeAnthony Thomas - Late 3rd Rd
                                7. Carlos Hyde - 4th Rd
                                8. Tre Mason - 4th Rd
                                9. Terrance West - 4th Rd