2009 NFL Mock Draft (2 rounds)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 NFL Mock Draft (2 rounds)

Well now that I've finished my big board, I guess it's time to do a new mock. Credit Walter for the order because I'm too lazy to project my own at this point.

1. Atlanta Falcons - T Michael Oher, Ole Miss
    I don't see Sam Baker working out at LT though I still question whether the Falcons will really take two tackles in the first round back to back. Still, Oher is the best player in the draft and the offensive line is usually a safe spot to pick in the first round. Oher has been hyped as the best tackle prospect since Orlando Pace. I would say he's the best since Joe Thomas but regardless, he is still a monster.

2. Miami Dolphins - WR Michael Crabtree, Texas Tech
    The Dolphins badly need help at wide receiver. Ted Ginn Jr., Ernest Wilford, and Greg Camarillo are not going to cut it. Crabtree is the best wide receiver in this draft and will provide a reliable target for whoever mans the QB position under Sparano. Defensive end is also a need but the Dolphins drafted a couple in 2008 and should give them a chance to produce before giving up on them especially with their need at wide receiver being as great as it is.

3. San Francisco 49ers - DE/OLB George Selvie, South Florida
    If the 49ers draft here, they will be in major need of a quarterback but there is no value here. In fact, because of the low value of quarterbacks in this draft, teams early in the first round may wait until the second round to pick up a QB. The 49ers could also use a wide receiver so Percy Harvin is a possibility but Selvie is the best player available here and would be an immediate upgrade over Tully Banta-Cain.

4. Kansas City Chiefs - WR Percy Harvin, Florida
    The Chiefs are in the 49er dilemma if they draft here. They need a QB but get absolutely no value here if they draft one. Instead of reaching for a QB they will grab another position of need, wide receiver. Past Dwayne Bowe, the Chiefs have no one appealing at wide receiver. Harvin is definitely appealing. The kid has great speed and is extremely versatile. He can take over a game because of his abilities in the open field.

5. St. Louis Rams - CB Malcolm Jenkins, Ohio State
    Call me crazy but I don't see Tye Hill, Ron Bartell, Fakhir Brown, David Macklin, and Justin King as an elite group. The Rams need a tackle but they are not getting good value here. Jenkins is much better value and an immediate upgrade to the Rams' secondary.

6. Detroit Lions - DE Michael Johnson, Georgia Tech
    The Lions definitely need help on the DL and Michael Johnson is a hell of a prospect. If he produces consistently at Georgia Tech he will be the Lions' pick to make up for missing Derrick Harvey last year.

7. Oakland Raiders - DE Tyson Jackson, LSU
    The Raiders should have taken Gholston this year and they will regret that when their anemic pass rush fails to produce at a pro level again. Derrick Burgess is their only real player at defensive end. Jackson will take over the left side and greatly improve the Raiders' pass rush.

8. Baltimore Ravens - CB Vontae Davis, Illinois
    The Ravens need help at corner. Rolle and McAlister aren't going to last forever and both have shown some deterioration in skills. I don't think Fabian Washington will be the answer and even if he is, I doubt he can man two corner spots at once. Davis will be ready when Rolle or McAlister goes caput.

9. Chicago Bears - RB Knowshon Moreno, Georgia
    Nothing against Matt Forte, and I certainly agree Chicago needs a quarterback, but Moreno is amazing value here. Even if Forte does alright I think this will be the pick. Moreno is a playmaker who will get it done for Chicago. The only reason he slides this far is the lack of demand for running backs in the NFL right now.

10. Denver Broncos - ILB Rey Maualuga, USC
    The Broncos should take Chris Wells here but they believe they can toss anyone into their system and make them a 1,000 yard rusher. Frankly, it's hard to argue with them. At linebacker, they need an upgrade and Maualuga is the best in the draft. He may rack up a few unnecessary roughness penalties but the Broncos had Romanowski for a while. I don't think they'll mind.

11. New York Jets - RB Chris Wells, Ohio State
    The Jets are amazingly lucky that they can sit at #11 and take a player like Chris Wells at a position they desperately need. Wells will be initially split time with Thomas Jones but should eventually carry the full load if he shows he can do it.

12. Cincinnati Bengals - DE Greg Hardy, Ole Miss
    The Bengals need defensive line help in the worst way. They will take the best player available at defensive line and that happens to be Hardy.

13. Arizona Cardinals - T Ciron Black, LSU
    Taking a right tackle here seems a little weird but Arizona needs one and there is no value at running back here. Ciron Black is a dominant tackle and will give Leinart one less excuse for sucking so bad.

14. Philadelphia Eagles - S Taylor Mays, USC
    The Eagles need a tackle and could take Andre Smith here but Mays is a rare athlete at safety and Brian Dawkins won't last forever. Mays will be ready the day Dawkins isn't.

15. Washington Redskins - T Andre Smith, Alabama
    The Redskins need help at defensive tackle but there isn't much to pick from at this point. Jon Jansen is getting old and Chris Samuels hasn't looked the same since his knee surgery. The Redskins need to get younger on the offensive line and Andre Smith is a solid prospect.

16. Tennessee Titans - G Duke Robinson, Oklahoma
    The Titans need an upgrade at wide receiver but they seem happy to the point of insanity with the pathetic group they have. They should reach for Jeremy Maclin but Robinson is better value and a position of need.

17. Houston Texans - S Myron Rolle, Florida State
    The Texans have needs all over their defensive backfield and Rolle is the best player available. They could reach for D.J. Moore because of the vast need at corner but Rolle is a beast and would be hard to pass up.

18. Minnesota Vikings - QB Hunter Cantwell, Louisville
    The Vikings have enough talent to be a perennial playoff contender. If they are drafting here, they missed the playoffs and Jackson has failed. Cantwell has a rocket arm and amazing upside. He should be the franchise QB the Vikes need to become a true contender.

19. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - OLB Brian Cushing, USC
    Derrick Brooks is getting old and will need to be replaced in the near future. Cushing is the best player available here and should be the pick.

20. Buffalo Bills - ILB James Laurinaitis, Ohio State
    I'm not convinced that DiGiorgio is the guy they want here for the next ten years. Laurinaitis definitely has the potential to be that guy. If he can improve his technique, he could be a dominant player for a long time in the NFL.

21. Philadelphia Eagles - WR Jeremy Maclin, Missouri
    The Eagles need a tackle but there is no value here. They also could use a good target for Kevin Kolb though and Maclin can take care of that. Maclin should end the Eagles' search for a solid No.1 wideout.

22. Seattle Seahawks - S William Moore, Missouri
    I'm not convinced that Deon Grant or Mike Green can properly man the strong safety position. William Moore, however, definitely can and is better value here than any offensive line help, which the Seahawks need.

23. Pittsburgh Steelers - T Phil Loadholt, Oklahoma
    The Steelers need all the help they can get on the offensive line. That's why they will reach for Loadholt here. Loadholt should be ready to start in a year or two but it really isn't soon enough.

24. Cleveland Browns - CB D.J. Moore, Vanderbilt
    The Browns need cornerback help badly and Moore is the best player available at CB. He would instantly be the best corner on their roster.

25. New Orleans Saints - TE Jermaine Gresham, Oklahoma
    Gresham may not be as good of a tight end as Pettigrew but Pettigrew has a nasty habit of assaulting police officers so Gresham gets the edge. If you don't understand why New Orleans needs a tight end because you think Eric Johnson is solid, thank you for reading my mock but please stop now.

26. Dallas Cowboys - ILB Derry Beckwith, LSU
    Dallas will need help here as soon as Zach Thomas is gone. By then, Beckwith should be ready to go.

27. Green Bay Packers - OLB Gerald McRath, Southern Miss.
    I'm not sure that Poppinga or Chillar is the answer for the Packers. McRath should take over giving the Packers a great group of linebackers.

28. Indianapolis Colts - DT Al Woods, LSU
    Yes, Matt I know he isn't a starter for LSU yet and if he doesn't win a starting job he comes right off my big board. But his physical prowess makes him the top defensive tackle and DT is definitely a position of need for Tony Dungy's defense.

29. New England Patriots - RB C.J. Spiller, Clemson
    I'm not convinced that Maroney is a bust. I think he's alright but I also think he needs another back to share the workload. Kevin Faulk is alright but is a role player. C.J. Spiller is not an every down back but he is an explosive alternative to Maroney and could make Kevin Faulk irrelevant.

30. San Diego Chargers - T Alex Boone, Ohio State
    The Chargers don't have any real major needs except at right tackle. They will address that by reaching for Alex Boone.

31. Jacksonville Jaguars - WR Darrius Heyward-Bey, Maryland
    Heyward-Bey should help out a horrible receiving corps and give Garrard a reliable target on the outside. I see Jerry Porter having a revival in Jacksonville but they will still need another receiver.

32. New York Giants - T Max Unger, Oregon
    The Giants could use an upgrade at tackle so they'll reach a little bit for Unger. They have precious few needs so they will probably end up reaching here.

Round 2
    33. Atlanta Falcons - TE Brandon Pettigrew, Oklahoma State
    The Falcons need an upgrade at tight end and Pettigrew is the most talented in the draft. If he can avoid beating cops and focus on beating safeties and linebackers instead, he will be a steal here.

34. Miami Dolphins - C Alex Mack, California
    Is Samson Satele a solid center? He has yet to answer that question. Regardless, Mack is the best center prospect in a long time and should definitely be the choice here.

35. San Francisco 49ers - QB Tim Tebow, Florida
    Could Tebow fall this far? Yes, in fact he could fall farther. San Francisco may be suspicious of Urban Meyer quarterbacks but I don't think they will be able to resist Tebow here.

36. Kansas City Chiefs - QB Curtis Painter, Purdue
    Curtis Painter would function best in a West Coast offense but I think he could succeed elsewhere. Regardless, the Chiefs need a QB and Painter is the best available.

37. St. Louis Rams - RB DeMarco Murray, Oklahoma
    Murray is great value at 37th overall. He is one of the better backs in this draft. He should either be a one-two punch with Jackson, or if Jackson leaves via free agency he can carry the load by himself.

38. Detroit Lions - DT Sen'Derrick Marks, Auburn
    The Lions need an upgrade at DT to replace the departed Shaun Rogers. Sen'Derrick Marks is raw, but talented and should be a solid pro after a year or two of development.

39. Oakland Raiders - WR Derrick Williams, Penn State
    The Raiders need an upgrade at receiver and Williams is the best on the board. He's also an exciting playmaker which always gets Al Davis's pencil moving.

40. Baltimore Ravens - T Adam Ulatoski, Texas
    Somehow I don't see the Ravens line working out without Ogden. Ulatoski has the versatility to play guard or tackle and will replace Gaither immediately if he fails.

41. Chicago Bears - QB Chase Daniel, Missouri
    The Bears need a quarterback and now there is value. Chase Daniel is small at 5'11" but shows good decision making and a good arm. He should be an immediate upgrade over "Gross, man."

42. Denver Broncos - S Kam Chancellor, Virginia Tech
    Guess who's really old on the Broncos D. If you guessed John Lynch pat yourself on the back. Kam Chancellor will be his eventual replacement.

43. New York Jets - G Herman Johnson, LSU
    The Jets need an offensive line upgrade on the inside. Johnson combined with Brick and Mangold should develop into a strong offensive line for a long time coming.

44. Cincinnati Bengals - DT Fili Moala, USC
    Will the Bengals address the defensive line with their first two picks? Yep. Should they? Absolutely. The Bengals are in major need of defensive line help and didn't help themselves by drafting eighteen wide receivers to piss off Chad Johnson. Hopefully, they wise up in 09.

45. Arizona Cardinals - RB Keiland Williams, LSU
    The Cards need a running back and Williams is the best on the board.

46. Carolina Panthers - QB Matt Stafford, Georgia
    Jake Delhomme is getting rather old and injury prone and I'm not sure Matt Moore is the answer. If Stafford can learn to be consistently productive he will be the Panthers' franchise quarterback for the foreseeable future.

47. Washington Redskins - DT Vince Oghobaase, Duke
    The Skins need an upgrade at DT where Cornelius Griffin will be a cap casualty within a year. Oghobaase and Anthony Montgomery will make a good tandem at defensive tackle for the Skins.

48. Tennessee Titans - WR Brian Robiskie, Ohio State
    The Titans will finally address their need at receiver and take Robiskie. The Ohio State star should start immediately given Tennessee's horrible receiving corps.

49. Houston Texans - CB Victor Harris, Virginia Tech
    The Texans will use their second round pick to take the corner they passed on in the first round. Victor Harris is a better player than many people see and should be a solid if not, shutdown corner in the NFL.

50. Minnesota Vikings - S Michael Hamlin, Clemson
    The Vikings were 32nd against the pass last year. Not very good and I'm pretty sure Madieu Williams is not the answer at safety. Hamlin should help bring up the Vikings' horrible pass defense numbers.

51. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - QB Sam Bradford, Oklahoma
    Jeff Garcia is getting old and I'm not convinced that McCown will be the answer. Bradford is a solid prospect who should be ready to play in a couple years.

52. Buffalo Bills - TE Chase Coffman, Missouri
    The Bills need a tight end to use as a weapon for Edwards and Coffman is a hell of a player. He makes all the plays and has very good receiving skills.

53. Philadelphia Eagles - T Eugene Monroe, Virginia
    The Eagles finally get their tackle here. Monroe has played very well for the Cavaliers and could be one of the steals of this draft here. (Go Hoos!!!)

54. Seattle Seahawks - WR Vidal Hazleton, USC
    I'm not a huge fan of Hazleton. I think he'll be a bust wherever he's drafted. He's just too slow for my liking and I'm not a huge fan of his drops. That said, the Seahawks need a receiver and Hazleton has made enough spectacular plays to make him the best player available.

55. Pittsburgh Steelers - CB Mike Mickens, Cincinnati
    The Steelers need help at corner and Mickens should provide that help adequately.

56. Cleveland Browns - DE Greg Middleton, Indiana
    Middleton shouldn't fall this far but in this mock he does. Regardless, he's an easy choice here for Cleveland.

57. New Orleans Saints - OLB Anthony Heygood, Purdue
    The Dan Morgan project failed before it started and the Saints will need help at OLB. Heygood will be that help.

58. Dallas Cowboys - S Patrick Chung, Oregon
    The Cowboys can't keep living the illusion that Roy Williams is a star although it would be nice for Santana Moss if they did. Chung will come in and Williams' fall from grace will be complete.

59. Green Bay Packers - CB Trevard Lindley, Kentucky
    The Packers need to get younger at corner and Lindley should be ready to step in and start when McKenzie or Harris retires.

60. Indianapolis Colts - WR Aaron Kelly, Clemson
    Kelly needs to improve his speed but he'd be a good fit in the Colts' offense and a steal here if he does improve said speed issues.

61. New England Patriots - CB Mark Parson, Ohio
    The Patriots will realize that they should have upgraded this position when Samuel and Gay left via free agency. Parson will be a good upgrade for them.

62. New England Patriots - OLB Brian Orakpo, Texas
    The Patriots still need to get younger at linebacker and Belichick won't let his defense age out on him.

63. Jacksonville Jaguars - DT Vance Walker, Georgia Tech
    Walker will replace Stroud on the Jaguars talented young defensive line.

64. New York Giants - TE Travis Beckum, Wisconsin
    Depth behind Kevin Boss as Shockey is likely to depart sooner rather than later.

Looking forward to props/critique. Let me know what you think.
    Last edited by MMONTERO; 06-22-2008, 05:01 PM.

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
    HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

-Miami should take Selvie, he fits the mold of what a Parcells pass rusher looks like.
    -Kansas City, should also be taking a guy like a Michael Johnson if they're picking that high. DE>WR
    -Derrick Burgess was the reason they didn't take Gholston.
    -Don't diss Chris.
    -There has to be something better than a RB for Chicago, especially since he doesn't fit the mold for what they look for in a running back.
    -16 is too high for a guard. They would probably look at a Laurinaitis in that spot.
    -The Bills just used the 33rd pick last year on Paul Poszlusny.
    -I thought Brian Russel was the Seahawk's Strong Safety?
    -Maroney is a bust.
    -Falcons don't need a tight-end, they are only interested in run-blockers.
    -Ummm... yes Satele is a good center.
    -The 49ers will not take Tim Tebow.
    -Derrick Williams that high? Ewww...
    -Can Ulatoski play RT? If not, then he won't get drafted because everyone agrees that Jared Gaither will be dominant in two years, so their would be no point in getting rid of a guy the moment he is about to achieve greatness.
    -Chase Daniel, lame. Chicago doesn't operate out of shotgun exclusively.
    -Bengals just extended Domata Peko and drafted Pat Sims. Moala is also too small for their scheme.
    -Houston is pretty much set at CB.
    -I don't like the Vikings taking a safety in round 2, especially when Hamlin's best fit is at SS.
    -Tampa is convinced that McCown is the answer.
    -Matt's right, Beckum is too small to play TE.

Comment

Not meaning to sound very critical or anything but I don't like the Dolphins picks.

WR is a need for them but not as big a need as Defense. I think they should take George Selvie. Also, Alex Mack? Did you just give him to us because he didn't fit anywhere else? I think the Dolphins have many more needs than C. In fact, I think C is one of the very few spots that we don't have a need. Samson Satele was one of the bright spots for the Dolphins. If I'm not mistaken, he started all of his games as a rookie. I find that really impressive.

I'll give you props for making a mock draft here in June though, it takes a lot of work.

Comment

Nice to see Miami will never have a defense.
        2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
          Nice to see Miami will never have a defense.
          How will we have a good defense without 2 good Centers and an overrated WR??
          Answer that!!! You got served!!

Comment

Originally posted by that1guy54 View Post
            How will we have a good defense without 2 good Centers and an overrated WR??
            Answer that!!! You got served!!
            2 good centers?

I don't know how Ginn is overrated since no one is expecting much from him to begin with.

Comment

2 good centers?

I don't know how Ginn is overrated since no one is expecting much from him to begin with.
              Yeah 2 good centers. Samson Satele and Alex Mack. And the overrated WR is Crabtree.

I was trying to be funny but I guess it didn't work.

Comment

lol yeah i had no idea you were being serious

Comment

lol yeah i had no idea you were being serious
                  Yeah, that's okay. I read it again and I could see how someone could think I was not jokin.

Comment

Originally posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
                    -Miami should take Selvie, he fits the mold of what a Parcells pass rusher looks like.
                    -Kansas City, should also be taking a guy like a Michael Johnson if they're picking that high. DE>WR
                    -Derrick Burgess was the reason they didn't take Gholston.
                    -Don't diss Chris.
                    -There has to be something better than a RB for Chicago, especially since he doesn't fit the mold for what they look for in a running back.
                    -16 is too high for a guard. They would probably look at a Laurinaitis in that spot.
                    -The Bills just used the 33rd pick last year on Paul Poszlusny.
                    -I thought Brian Russel was the Seahawk's Strong Safety?
                    -Maroney is a bust.
                    -Falcons don't need a tight-end, they are only interested in run-blockers.
                    -Ummm... yes Satele is a good center.
                    -The 49ers will not take Tim Tebow.
                    -Derrick Williams that high? Ewww...
                    -Can Ulatoski play RT? If not, then he won't get drafted because everyone agrees that Jared Gaither will be dominant in two years, so their would be no point in getting rid of a guy the moment he is about to achieve greatness.
                    -Chase Daniel, lame. Chicago doesn't operate out of shotgun exclusively.
                    -Bengals just extended Domata Peko and drafted Pat Sims. Moala is also too small for their scheme.
                    -Houston is pretty much set at CB.
                    -I don't like the Vikings taking a safety in round 2, especially when Hamlin's best fit is at SS.
                    -Tampa is convinced that McCown is the answer.
                    -Matt's right, Beckum is too small to play TE.
                    Crabtree isn't overrated to answer the other concern. And the Dolphins just took Merling and Langford. I would have to think that one of them can play the rush linebacker spot. Even if neither can, wide receiver is the biggest need for that team. If they want to give Beck or Henne any chance to succeed they need to get playmakers for them fast.

The Chicago pick, as I said, was for value. I have Moreno as the fourth best prospect in the entire draft and I think he would work out in Chicago.

I don't think 16 is too high in the case of Robinson. The guy is a beast.

I don't think Poszlusny is the answer since I had him as a bust from the start. Plus, I think the Bills will find Laurinaitis's athleticism too juicy to pass up in lieu of defensive end value there.

I went by the depth chart where Russell is listed as a free safety but you might be right. If so, let me know.

The Falcons need a tight end as a safety valve for Matt Ryan so he doesn't spend as much time on his ass.

Samson Satele didn't look that great to me in the couple Miami games I saw and I don't see him being that great in the future.

Derrick Williams isn't as bad as people want to make him out to be but yeah, that was an Al Davis pick.

Ulatoski can play any of the four positions that aren't called center. He's extremely versatile.

Peko is **** and Sims is one defensive tackle.

Houston is set at cornerback when San Francisco is set at quarterback.

I don't think Beckum is too small to play a secondary role to Boss at tight end.

I avoided responding to things we have debated in the past but I hope that will give some satisfactory answers to your inquiries thus far.

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
                    HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

I'm almost certain Merling and Langford are both going to be playing the 3-technique. We could use Selvie as a 3-4 Rush LB and a replacement for Jason Taylor.

In my opinion, Crabtree is not worth the number 2 pick. But hey, it's not my mock draft. I'll let you put him where you feel he should go.

Comment

Originally posted by MMONTERO View Post
                        Crabtree isn't overrated to answer the other concern. And the Dolphins just took Merling and Langford. I would have to think that one of them can play the rush linebacker spot. Even if neither can, wide receiver is the biggest need for that team. If they want to give Beck or Henne any chance to succeed they need to get playmakers for them fast.

The Chicago pick, as I said, was for value. I have Moreno as the fourth best prospect in the entire draft and I think he would work out in Chicago.

I don't think 16 is too high in the case of Robinson. The guy is a beast.

I don't think Poszlusny is the answer since I had him as a bust from the start. Plus, I think the Bills will find Laurinaitis's athleticism too juicy to pass up in lieu of defensive end value there.

I went by the depth chart where Russell is listed as a free safety but you might be right. If so, let me know.

The Falcons need a tight end as a safety valve for Matt Ryan so he doesn't spend as much time on his ass.

Samson Satele didn't look that great to me in the couple Miami games I saw and I don't see him being that great in the future.

Derrick Williams isn't as bad as people want to make him out to be but yeah, that was an Al Davis pick.

Ulatoski can play any of the four positions that aren't called center. He's extremely versatile.

Peko is **** and Sims is one defensive tackle.

Houston is set at cornerback when San Francisco is set at quarterback.

I don't think Beckum is too small to play a secondary role to Boss at tight end.

I avoided responding to things we have debated in the past but I hope that will give some satisfactory answers to your inquiries thus far.
                        Which one is going to play rush linebacker? The prototype LE or the DT? It's not really a big need because I'd rather have Ted Ginn and Ernest Wilford then no pass rush.

OK... but if they don't have that many needs then maybe they shouldn't be picking at such a porous spot.

Nah... guards don't go at 16.

Poz, didn't look bad or anything when he was playing. Juicy?

No, they don't need a tight-end. It's a power running scheme so, they want to maximize the run and you don't need a high pick on a TE to do that.

Everyone believes in Satele.

I don't think Derrick Williams is a 4.3 guy. More like 4.45.

B-more may need a center if they can't extend Jason Brown.

They obviously don't think he is **** if they gave him a large extension.

No, they got Dunta Robinson who can be the #1, Fred Bennet who is a capable #2 and Antwuan Molden who could be either a Nickel or compete for the #2. And they did sign Jacques Reeves.

Never seen a 5-11 QB go in the second. I think you're throwing your personal feelings into this mock rather than what the teams will do.

Comment

you suck at life. just saying.

Comment

Why do you not like Sam Bradford? Was it the fact he led the nation in passing efficiency and TD's as a Freshman?

Comment

Originally posted by titan_qb_3 View Post
                              Why do you not like Sam Bradford? Was it the fact he led the nation in passing efficiency and TD's as a Freshman?
                              It's perfectly valid to wonder if he'll have the experience necessary to transition to the NFL with only three years of being on a college squad. If Bradford improves on his 2008 numbers (Unlikely, due to the loss of Malcolm Kelly), I'd be convinced of him. As of now, I personally think he's an early-mid 2nd rounder.
                              - Also known as Dan.
                              - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

Working...
                              X