X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greg Haefner's New Mock

http://www.walterfootball.com/draft2009greg.php

Here are my concerns:

1. "A phenomenal physical specimen at 6-3, 210 with a 4.46 40 time". That does not sound so phenomenal. Doesn't sound phenomenal at all. Besides Tuna is going to want to upgrade that pass-rush, George Selvie is very close to the mold that Parcells likes in his pass-rushers.

2. Loadholt a top 4 pick? What the hell?

3. There has to be a better choice that Malcolm Jenkins for the Lions. They brought in Brian Kelly for a reason and it's kind of silly to use such a high pick on a Tampa-2 cornerback.

4. "It's still unclear whether Jared Gaither is better suited for right or left tackle". What the **** are you talking about? Gaither cannot play RT, he showed he was very raw when it came to run-blocking. Great pass blocker, below average run blocker.

5. Isn't Matt Stafford, "First Half of the Season Rex Grossman 2.0"?

6. Bengals just extended Peko and drafted Sims.

7. There is nothing wrong with Reed Doughtry. He's a very solid starting option for the Redskins.

8. We all know the Titans won't draft a receiver.

9. Alex Gibbs will strangle the Texan's GM if he spends a first rounder on a RB.

10. Ummm... Max Unger has better value at RT than LT.

11. Oh wow, a guy that catches three touchdown passes would be a perfect tight end for the Bills.

12. If Jacksonville has such a huge hole on their D-line, what are they doing in the Super Bowl?

13. If you dare give the Ravens an ILB in the second round, you shall witness my fury.
    Last edited by PuppyPuncher; 06-26-2008, 02:55 PM. Reason: Added Link

lol...Loadholt will never be a top five pick.

Comment

Originally posted by IlliniVikeFan23 View Post
      lol...Loadholt will never be a top five pick.
      Why? He was considered a fringe 1st rounder at worst last year.
      Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

ive seen a lot of bad mock drafts in my day, especially in the summer, but this no doubt takes the cake as the worst ever. i mean the idea of michael crabtree being the second pick followed by james laurinitis? seriously. who waas the last linebacker taken 3rd overall? is michael crbtree a jerry rice sure bet? hes going to not be physically the best available. i could almost understand that one, but laurinitis, the 3rd best player available. an undersize feminine cant tackle whipping post is the best lb prospect ever? i know its early and all, but this one is just really really bad. i cant believe it was allowed to be advertized.

Comment

Puppy u should link to this in your main post.

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
          HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

who is this greg haefner and why is he spreading incestuous filth such as this.

Comment

I don't agree with us taking Greg Middleton. We just drated the kid from Wake Forrest (who's name i can't think of) to groom as replacement for KGB.

Comment

I think he was being sarcastic about No. 11
                2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by St_Conroy View Post
                  I don't agree with us taking Greg Middleton. We just drated the kid from Wake Forrest (who's name i can't think of) to groom as replacement for KGB.
                  I think Middleton would be a great pick, as he's excellent value late in the first round. And seriously, it's not like the Packers have too many glaring weaknesses.
                  - Also known as Dan.
                  - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by thestar View Post
                    ive seen a lot of bad mock drafts in my day, especially in the summer, but this no doubt takes the cake as the worst ever. i mean the idea of michael crabtree being the second pick followed by james laurinitis? seriously. who waas the last linebacker taken 3rd overall? is michael crbtree a jerry rice sure bet? hes going to not be physically the best available. i could almost understand that one, but laurinitis, the 3rd best player available. an undersize feminine cant tackle whipping post is the best lb prospect ever? i know its early and all, but this one is just really really bad. i cant believe it was allowed to be advertized.
                    And I can't believe that you allow yourself to post. Seriously dude every time you post you just make yourself look worse and worse.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Conroy View Post
                      Jeremy Thompson specializes in run-stopping. Not much of a pass rusher at all.

Comment

1) I honestly love the James Laurinaitis pick to the 49ers. That is one of three options I will have on my next Mock which I will post whenever I decide to get off my Lazy a$$ and do it.

2) I actually see where the Loadholt pick makes sense. Let's face it he is a reach but he can be put beside Walter and later Albert to make some sick running lanes and possibly keep Larry Johnson off the IR.

Puppy's Fury. A few girlish puppy like yelps and a few nips to the Ankles. Nothing to be scared of.
                        If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                        Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
                          1) I honestly love the James Laurinaitis pick to the 49ers. That is one of three options I will have on my next Mock which I will post whenever I decide to get off my Lazy a$$ and do it.

2) I actually see where the Loadholt pick makes sense. Let's face it he is a reach but he can be put beside Walter and later Albert to make some sick running lanes and possibly keep Larry Johnson off the IR.

Puppy's Fury. A few girlish puppy like yelps and a few nips to the Ankles. Nothing to be scared of.
                          I probably should have mentioned Laurinaitis earlier but how is he seriously improving the 49ers? They have way more needs then someone else to team with Patrick Willis. Besides, there really isn't anyone competing for another MLB so why not go for long term impact like a pass rusher or QB?

Comment

I'm gonna laugh so hard when Laurinaitis becomes LaVar Arrington 2.0... Looks good and makes big hits but doesn't play his scheme right or tackle with solid technique and ends up being a bust.

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
                            HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post

Technically Joey wouldn't you be on your ass to type it?

Comment

Working...
                              X