Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MMONTERO
    replied
    Hey idiot... Your mock sucks... Why would the Saints take a TE in the second round. Ever heard of Jeremy Shockey???? Sorry, schizo moment there but seriously did that really have to happen the day after I posted this?

Leave a comment:

• Tango
    replied
    yeah i like it

but i hope that bigby will play like in the playoffs

but we would still need another S

so yeah good pick

Leave a comment:

• MMONTERO
    replied
    Edited pick #63... Now it should be good.

Leave a comment:

• Tango
    replied
    Originally posted by MMONTERO View Post
    Yeah I forgot about Finley completely. Scratch pick #63 and don't finish your new mock after a night of drinking.
    Aight thats what i thought.

So should i behave like DKW now and demand a spot as a writer because I pointed out one mistake??

JK

I dont want to start another can write / cant write discussion.

Leave a comment:

• MMONTERO
    replied
    Originally posted by a2x View Post
    I dont think that the Packers are going to draft another TE. At least not in Round 2.

We are set at TE.

Donald Lee.
    Tory Humphrey. By whom the coaches were really suprised in OTA's.
    And we drafted Jermichael Finley this year.
    Yeah I forgot about Finley completely. Scratch pick #63 and don't finish your new mock after a night of drinking.

Leave a comment:

• Tango
    replied

63. Green Bay Packers – TE Chase Coffman, Missouri
    The Packers love being able to use two tight end sets. Chase Coffman and Donald Lee would form a formidable duo for opposing defenses to defend.

I dont think that the Packers are going to draft another TE. At least not in Round 2.

We are set at TE.

Donald Lee.
    Tory Humphrey. By whom the coaches were really suprised in OTA's.
    And we drafted Jermichael Finley this year.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    I really like that #1 pick. Creative but makes a lot of sense and I could see it happening.

Leave a comment:

• PuppyPuncher
    replied
    The Titans aren't reaching for a wide receiver there. I have Harvin with a top 10 draft grade.

I think Johnson could be a top 5 pick if his talent translates to the field.

Even if Gooden does pan out, Bart Scott seems like a contract dispute waiting to happen. I'm pretty sure the Ravens could put Maualuga to good use.

Cincinnati needs the most talent at running back they can get and that is Knowshon Moreno. You may notice that Moreno runs bigger than he is.

Well obviously Wells wouldn't team with Thomas Jones forever since Jones is about to get fitted for dentures.

Fred Bennett is an unproven second year player while Antwuan Molden is an unproven rookie, both of whom were middle round selections. I wouldn't feel entirely comfortable with that if I were the Texans.

I don't really want Andre Smith. As you may have gathered from how many tackles went ahead of him, I'm not too high on him. I'm just predicting what I think will happen.

Naturally, a Ravens fan would think the Steelers won't do that well.

The Fins could use an upgrade where Zach Thomas left but even if they didn't, Laurinaitis is good value there. I have Laurinaitis with a 1st round grade.

I'm expecting Atlanta to focus on rebuilding their defense in the draft next year so Alex Mack would obviously not fit that theme.

Mike Mickens doesn't have the ideal physical characteristics to play press but he plays with a lot of effort so I think he would do just fine. I haven't seen enough film on him to give you a definite answer on that though.

I don't think Tim Tebow in the second round is that gross at all.

Yes it is rather a waste of Stafford's arm but he's got all the attributes Gruden looks for in a QB.

Robiskie is a big play receiver. What exactly would the Colts not like about him?

Who said they couldn't conjure a pass rush? I'm talking about one spot on their defensive line that could use an upgrade. I think they will have one of the best pass rushes in the NFL next year though.

Oh and I got the draft order by picking a winner in every single game of the NFL season, then picking winners in the ensuing playoffs and Super Bowl in case anyone is wondering what the method was.
    Florida WRs are blackballed by scouts and GMs, very little chance he goes to a top 10 team, especially the Titans. They need a larger possession guy anyways. They've got like 5 Percy Harvins.

Never seen a 1 year wonder go that high.

They aren't going to lose both ILBs. Bart Scott has already stated that he's aware that Ravens LBs don't do well outside of the system, I guarantee he'll resign. Besides he's special and Rey Maualuga won't fit the role he plays.

Chris Wells and Knowshon Moreno are pretty much dead even. Cincinnati is going to take the best fit for their system which is the guy who plays big all the time.

Then why would you mention him?

How can you be unproven when you start 8 games and do well? Forget where he is drafted, if he does well, he does well.

Fair enough.

It doesn't really add up.

OK, I guess that makes sense.

That could make sense too, but you can find a NT much easier than a C.

If he doesn't fit, the Ravens won't draft him. Ozzie Newsome didn't think there were any CBs drafting outside of Leodis McKelvin so he didn't draft one.

Yeah it is pretty gross, he's still not a second rounder.

Smart and good accuracy? Not really no.

Colts are going to make sure their getting a good receiver if they're going to draft one. They're more likely to do it in the first round. If Robiskie has troubles separating, that doesn't make him a likely candidate for the Colts.

Really? They're relying on Rookie DEs. Don't tell me you believe in this situational pass rush garbage that Walter talked about. Denver already proved it doesn't work that way.

You're order was pretty lackluster. You would've been better off just using the 2008 order. Because there isn't much difference. I'll give you that it's pretty ballsy to take NY out of the playoffs. You've only got 3 new teams in the playoffs. Common trends indicate there'll probably be 6. 2 or 3 of them will be last place teams. It's so conservative that there is no point in promoting it.

Leave a comment:

• MMONTERO
    replied
    Originally posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
    Concerns:
    -First two picks are very good.
    -Chris Houston is the heir apparent to DeAngelo Hall. I'm one of the people who think he would be better at Free Safety anyways.
    -Titans won't reach for a WR. Vince works better with larger WRs anyways.
    -Michael Johnson won't be a Top 5 pick.
    -They Rey Maualuga pick is so dumb, I don't know how you could mess that up. They drafted Tavares Gooden for a reason.
    -Cincinnati is looking for a larger Running back. They would want Chris Wells.
    -If Chris Wells is teaming with anyone, it's Leon Washington.
    -I don't know about never recover, he'd be on IR if he never recovered. What happened to Fred Bennet and Antwuan Molden, did they die?
    -You want Andre Smith? You can have him, he's going to eat Washington out of contention.
    -The Steelers picking that low doesn't add up.
    -I don't know if the Fins really need an ILB that much.
    -I don't understand why Atlanta pass on Alex Mack.
    -Can Mike Mickens play press coverage?
    -Eww... Tim Tebow
    -Matt Stafford in the West Coast Offense? Think about that.
    -I don't really see Robiskie as a receiver that the Colts would target.
    -What makes the Jaguar's Super Bowl champs if they can't conjure up a pass rush?
    -It's a pretty tame mock order.
    The Titans aren't reaching for a wide receiver there. I have Harvin with a top 10 draft grade.

I think Johnson could be a top 5 pick if his talent translates to the field.

Even if Gooden does pan out, Bart Scott seems like a contract dispute waiting to happen. I'm pretty sure the Ravens could put Maualuga to good use.

Cincinnati needs the most talent at running back they can get and that is Knowshon Moreno. You may notice that Moreno runs bigger than he is.

Well obviously Wells wouldn't team with Thomas Jones forever since Jones is about to get fitted for dentures.

Fred Bennett is an unproven second year player while Antwuan Molden is an unproven rookie, both of whom were middle round selections. I wouldn't feel entirely comfortable with that if I were the Texans.

I don't really want Andre Smith. As you may have gathered from how many tackles went ahead of him, I'm not too high on him. I'm just predicting what I think will happen.

Naturally, a Ravens fan would think the Steelers won't do that well.

The Fins could use an upgrade where Zach Thomas left but even if they didn't, Laurinaitis is good value there. I have Laurinaitis with a 1st round grade.

I'm expecting Atlanta to focus on rebuilding their defense in the draft next year so Alex Mack would obviously not fit that theme.

Mike Mickens doesn't have the ideal physical characteristics to play press but he plays with a lot of effort so I think he would do just fine. I haven't seen enough film on him to give you a definite answer on that though.

I don't think Tim Tebow in the second round is that gross at all.

Yes it is rather a waste of Stafford's arm but he's got all the attributes Gruden looks for in a QB.

Robiskie is a big play receiver. What exactly would the Colts not like about him?

Who said they couldn't conjure a pass rush? I'm talking about one spot on their defensive line that could use an upgrade. I think they will have one of the best pass rushes in the NFL next year though.

Oh and I got the draft order by picking a winner in every single game of the NFL season, then picking winners in the ensuing playoffs and Super Bowl in case anyone is wondering what the method was.

Leave a comment:

• PuppyPuncher
    replied
    Concerns:
    -First two picks are very good.
    -Chris Houston is the heir apparent to DeAngelo Hall. I'm one of the people who think he would be better at Free Safety anyways.
    -Titans won't reach for a WR. Vince works better with larger WRs anyways.
    -Michael Johnson won't be a Top 5 pick.
    -They Rey Maualuga pick is so dumb, I don't know how you could mess that up. They drafted Tavares Gooden for a reason.
    -Cincinnati is looking for a larger Running back. They would want Chris Wells.
    -If Chris Wells is teaming with anyone, it's Leon Washington.
    -I don't know about never recover, he'd be on IR if he never recovered. What happened to Fred Bennet and Antwuan Molden, did they die?
    -You want Andre Smith? You can have him, he's going to eat Washington out of contention.
    -The Steelers picking that low doesn't add up.
    -I don't know if the Fins really need an ILB that much.
    -I don't understand why Atlanta pass on Alex Mack.
    -Can Mike Mickens play press coverage?
    -Eww... Tim Tebow
    -Matt Stafford in the West Coast Offense? Think about that.
    -I don't really see Robiskie as a receiver that the Colts would target.
    -What makes the Jaguar's Super Bowl champs if they can't conjure up a pass rush?
    -It's a pretty tame mock order.

Leave a comment:

• MMONTERO
    started a topic Updated Mock With My Projected Order

Updated Mock With My Projected Order

I would like to see some of the players here get some more respect because even though those of us who watch film see them and like them, those who just copy mocks don't give these guys their due. So if you see someone who you think is too high or someone you think is too low the answer is in the film.

Round 1

1. San Francisco 49ers - DE/OLB George Selvie, South Florida
    The 49ers biggest need here will be at quarterback. But there isn't any value for a QB at #1. The Niners will likely look to trade down in this situation but George Selvie is a perfect choice for them too. Demand for quarterbacks in the NFL isn't high and this class is pretty deep at the second tier so the Niners could land a QB in round 2. Selvie will replace Tully Banta-Cain, who isn't fit to be a starting rush linebacker in the NFL. Selvie is an explosive player who holds the Big East record for tackles for a loss in a season with 31.5. Add his 14.5 sacks in 2007 to that and you get a major impact player to add to the 49ers D.

2. Oakland Raiders - T Michael Oher, Ole Miss
    The Raiders could really use an upgrade at tackle and who better to do it then the best player in the draft? Oher is a force to be reckoned with, particularly for a person who had never played football before his junior year of high school and never left tackle before his senior year. He is a physical freak at 6'6", 325 lbs and is great at using his body to pancake opposing rushers. He could pave the way for Darren McFadden and Justin Fargas for a long time as well as protect the blindside of JaMarcus Russell.

3. Miami Dolphins - WR Michael Crabtree, Texas Tech
    The Dolphins need help with almost every position on their team. That's an impressive feat for an NFL squad. However, Ted Ginn Jr., Ernest Wilford, and Greg Camarillo seem in particular need of an upgrade. Crabtree has a knack for making the big catch when it needs to be made and would provide a solid target for Beck or Henne for the foreseeable future in Miami.

4. Atlanta Falcons - CB Malcolm Jenkins, Ohio State
    Many people think Jenkins would translate better as a safety in the NFL. I disagree. He has all of the physical skills necessary to be a shutdown corner in the NFL. The Falcons need to rebuild a defense that lost Grady Jackson, Rod Coleman, and DeAngelo Hall and they can start by drafting the heir apparent to Hall.

5. Detroit Lions - DE Michael Johnson, Georgia Tech
    The Lions could use upgrades along both lines but the value is much stronger at defensive end. The Lions need to get bigger and faster on defense and Johnson is the kind of physical speciman that can come in and immediately make a difference. Johnson needs to have a big year at Georgia Tech to justify a top 5 pick but there is no reason to think he won't.

6. Tennessee Titans - WR Percy Harvin, Florida
    Drafting sixth overall makes the Titans finally realize that Vince Young could use a bit of help (assuming his head is still attached at this point). Everything about Harvin's play at receiver makes you think Steve Smith. His skill in the open field makes you think Devin Hester. In short, Harvin is a game-breaker who should immediately be able to produce in the NFL based on skill alone. By his third year in the NFL, Harvin could be the best receiver in the entire NFL if he continues progressing the way he does.

7. Kansas City Chiefs - DE Tyson Jackson, LSU
    The Chiefs need to find the heir apparent to Jared Allen. At 6'5", 292 lbs., Jackson has all the tools necessary to be a great defensive end but he'll have to improve on his 3.5 sacks from 2007 if he truly wants to be a top 10 pick.

8. Baltimore Ravens - ILB Rey Maualuga, USC
    Ray Lewis is getting old and the Ravens will eventually need a replacement. Maualuga is a dominant force on defense who brings to mind a more disciplined LaVar Arrington. Like Arrington, Maualuga will rack up some penalties for unnecessary roughness now and again, but unlike Arrington, Maualuga will be a consistently great linebacker.

9. Cincinnati Bengals - RB Knowshon Moreno, Georgia
    Let's face it. Cincinnati's running game sucks, horribly. Rudi Johnson has completely worn down and Kenny Watson can only be successful in a two back system. Enter Moreno and the Bengals' offense immediately becomes a force to be reckoned with. Moreno's presence will force teams to stay honest in the run game opening up passing lanes for Chad Johnson and T.J. Houshmandzadeh. Moreno will fill the missing piece to the Bengals' offensive puzzle for a long time.

10. Philadelphia Eagles (from Carolina) - S Taylor Mays, USC
    Taylor Mays is a freakish athlete who will immediately become Brian Dawkins's heir. Mays will be ready to produce from day one but he will probably end up being eased into a starting role regardless.

11. St. Louis Rams - T Eugene Monroe, Virginia
    I'm actually trusting Matt on this because I have had very limited scouting materials in regard to the offensive line (a mistake I shan't repeat when the season begins) but for now, I have heard a lot of good things about this kid and he looks impressive from the limited film I've seen. Oh, and the Rams need a tackle... badly, because Orlando Pace is going kaput. Yeah... See how bad my writing becomes when I'm unsure of something? I should just stick to what I know

12. New York Jets - RB Chris Wells, Ohio State
    The Jets are very lucky that there is not much demand for running backs in the NFL at the moment. That's because Chris Wells falls all the way to them at #12. Wells will team with Thomas Jones to give the Jets a very solid rushing attack.

13. Arizona Cardinals - RB DeMarco Murray, Oklahoma
    Edgerrin James is getting old and his production is starting to falter (though he brought it up a bit last year). Enter DeMarco Murray. This kid doesn't get nearly enough attention. All he did was average six yards per carry on his way to 13 touchdowns (15 if you count return touchdowns). His 15 TDs tied a school record for most touchdowns by a freshman set by Adrian Peterson. Oh, I almost forgot. During winter training in 2007, Murray ran a 4.3 40. The Cardinals will be happy to draft him here.

14. Denver Broncos - FS Nic Harris, Oklahoma
    Speaking of people from Oklahoma who don't get enough attention, Nic Harris would be a great replacement for John Lynch when he retires. Harris plays with a lot of confidence and has a Sean Taylor-like knack for making the big hit or the big play. The Broncos would be wise to take Harris here.

15. Chicago Bears - QB Curtis Painter, Purdue
    It's time for the Bears to finally get over their embarrassing act of not needing a QB. The Bears could be perennial contenders without Grossman throwing interceptions like it's his job (for the record, it isn't). Painter is the best quarterback in the draft and should be an immediate upgrade over "Gross, man!"

16. Philadelphia Eagles - T Ciron Black, LSU
    Andy Reid loves to draft offensive lineman. Since he actually could use help at tackle, he has the perfect excuse to draft Ciron Black. Black should protect Kevin Kolb's blindside for the foreseeable future.

17. Houston Texans - CB Vontae Davis, Illinois
    It's time to play "Guess why Puppy is wrong that the Texans are set at corner." To play, click the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZKx5...eature=related

The reality is that Houston needs an upgrade at CB with Dunta Robinson trying to come back from an injury he may never recover from. Jacques Reeves, as you can see in the video, sucks. Vontae Davis, however, doesn’t suck and will be a great upgrade for the Texans.

18. Tampa Bay Buccaneers – WR Jeremy Maclin, Missouri
    The Bucs will reach a bit here because of their need at wide receiver. Maclin is a solid receiver who will relegate Dexter Jackson to the slot, where he belongs.

19. Cleveland Browns – CB D.J. Moore, Vanderbilt
    The Browns will take the best cornerback available. Trading Leigh Bodden seems like a worse and worse idea as time goes on. D.J. Moore will provide the Browns with at least some defense against the pass.

20. New York Giants – OLB Brian Cushing, USC
    The Giants could use an upgrade at the spot where Kawika Mitchell wreaked havoc during their Super Bowl run. Cushing is the best outside linebacker in the draft and will help solidify a Giants defense that is bound to have some holes exposed with Strahan gone.

21. Minnesota Vikings – T Phil Loadholt, Oklahoma
    The Vikings need a right tackle and a quarterback. There is no value here at quarterback so they’ll take the best right tackle prospect on the board in Loadholt.

22. Buffalo Bills – DE Greg Hardy, Ole Miss
    The Bills are absolutely shocked, yet happy that Hardy falls all the way to them at #22. Hardy addresses one of the few needs the Bills have yet to address.

23. Washington Redskins – T Andre Smith, Alabama
    The Skins are shocked that Smith falls to them at 23 but they take him for value. Smith will take over for Jon Jansen when his days are done (Prediction: could be soon). Regardless, the Skins need to get younger along the O-line and Smith is a talented youngster.

24. Indianapolis Colts – DT Sen’Derrick Marks, Auburn
    The Colts need a defensive tackle to get more push from the line to support the Tampa 2 defense. Marks should be able to accomplish that admirably.

25. New Orleans Saints – S Myron Rolle, Florida State
    There’s no nice way to say it. Josh Bullocks sucks. The Saints absolutely need to get an upgrade at safety and Myron Rolle is a stud. Rolle should easily do better than Bullocks for the Saints.

26. Dallas Cowboys – S William Moore, Missouri
    Roy Williams sucks in pass coverage and every year he manages to cost Dallas a game or two with his lackluster coverage skills. William Moore should finally put an end to the Roy Williams era in Dallas.

27. Pittsburgh Steelers – G Duke Robinson, Oklahoma
    The Steelers need offensive line help more than ever with the departure of Alan Faneca to New York. Duke Robinson will make Steelers’ fans forget Faneca faster than you can say, “pancake!”

28. San Diego Chargers – T Max Unger, Oregon
    The Chargers will finally fill their need at right tackle and will become quite formidable with the addition of Unger. Unger will help pave the way for the best running back in the NFL.

29. Seattle Seahawks – WR Darrius Heyward-Bey, Maryland
    The Seahawks need more bodies for Matt Hasselbeck to throw to and Heyward-Bey has the speed to be dangerous. He should give Hasselbeck a solid wide receiver to throw to.
    30. New England Patriots – RB C.J. Spiller, Clemson
    The Patriots need a running back to balance out Laurence Maroney. Spiller isn’t an every down back but he is a burner whose presence should make the elderly Kevin Faulk expendable.

31. Green Bay Packers – CB Victor Harris, Virginia Tech
    The Packers need to get younger at cornerback and Victor Harris is a solid prospect. He is more talented than his relatively anonymous status would imply.

32. Jacksonville Jaguars – WR Vidal Hazleton, USC
    Maybe it’s just me but I doubt that Troy Williamson and Jerry Porter will both pan out in Jacksonville. The Jaguars like big receivers and Hazleton is exactly the kind of fit that would work well in Jacksonville’s offense.

Round 2

33. San Francisco 49ers – QB Hunter Cantwell, Louisville
    The Niners need a quarterback but got no value in the first round. Well there is plenty of value in one Hunter Cantwell at the top of the second round. Cantwell will take over for Alex Smith and should help the Niners rebuild into a dominant franchise.

34. Oakland Raiders – DE Greg Middleton, Indiana
    The Raiders need someone to rush the quarterback from the other side of Derrick Burgess. Middleton will provide them with that service.

35. Miami Dolphins – ILB James Laurinaitis, Ohio State
    Can Laurinaitis fall this far? Yeah he can. Laurinaitis should provide a valuable upgrade for the Dolphins and middle linebacker in the wake of the departure of Zach Thomas. However, he will need to improve his tackling on a defense that isn’t too good at it to begin with.

36. Atlanta Falcons – DT Fili Moala, USC
    The Falcons will continue rebuilding their defense by selecting Moala. Moala won’t make up for the Falcons not picking Dorsey last year but he’ll help nonetheless.

37. Detroit Lions – CB Trevard Lindley, Kentucky
    I wouldn’t say that Lindley entirely deserves to be picked this early but if the Lions reached for Jordan Dizon this pick is a no-brainer. The Lions need someone to play corner opposite Leigh Bodden and Lindley could be their guy.

38. Tennessee Titans – DT Vince Oghobaase, Duke
    Teamed with Albert Haynesworth, Oghobaase will give Tennessee one of the best defensive tackle tandems in the league.

39. Kansas City Chiefs – C Alex Mack, California
    The Chiefs need help all along the offensive line and Mack is the best player available.

40. Baltimore Ravens – CB Mike Mickens, Cincinnati
    The Ravens cornerbacks aren’t getting any younger and Fabian Washington hardly seems like a good replacement. The Ravens would do well to draft Mickens here continuing their attempt to get younger.

41. Cincinnati Bengals – DE Maurice Evans, Penn State
    The Bengals will take the best player available on the defensive line here. Maurice Evans is not a bad option at all.

42. Carolina Panthers – QB Tim Tebow, Florida
    The Panthers were reportedly very interested in obtaining Matt Ryan in this year’s draft. I find it hard to believe that they won’t be seduced by Tebow if he falls to them in the second round.

43. St. Louis Rams – RB Keiland Williams, LSU
    The Rams need to find a back to share the workload with Steven Jackson, whose body is beginning to show evidence of breaking down. Enter Keiland Williams.

44. New York Jets – ILB Derry Beckwith, LSU
    The Jets need an upgrade inside now that Jonathan Vilma has departed. Beckwith should be that upgrade.

45. Arizona Cardinals – T Alex Boone, Ohio State
    Combined with Levi Brown, Boone would solidify the Cardinals offensive line for a long time paving the way for DeMarco Murray

46. Denver Broncos – OLB Gerald McRath, Southern Miss
    The Broncos need linebacker help pretty badly. McRath is the best available.

47. Chicago Bears – G Herman Johnson, LSU
    Johnson combined with Chris Williams will give the Bears a dominant offensive line for years to come.

48. Philadelphia Eagles – WR Demetrius Byrd, LSU
    Something tells me DeSean Jackson will work out much better as a slot receiver. That still leaves the Eagles with a need at receiver that can be filled by Byrd.

49. Houston Texans – RB LeSean McCoy, Pittsburgh
    The Texans are very lucky to find themselves with a starting quality running back in the middle of the second round. McCoy will team with Slaton to give the Texans a solid thunder/lightning combo.

50. Tampa Bay Buccaneers – QB Matt Stafford, Georgia
    The Buccaneers still need a QB of the future and Stafford could be it. If Stafford pans out to his full potential, this pick would be considered one of the steals of the draft.

51. Cleveland Browns – RB Arian Foster, Tennessee
    Jamal Lewis is just getting older. Arian Foster would add a nice infusion of youth to the Browns plus extend the life of Jamal Lewis.

52. New York Giants – DE Tim Jamison, Michigan
    The Giants are going to realize they need someone to take Strahan’s place in their rotation and Jamison is quite skilled.

53. Minnesota Vikings – QB Sam Bradford, Oklahoma
    I know the Vikings drafted John David Booty but I don’t think he projects to be a great quarterback in this league. He might manage a game but the Vikings want more than that.

54. Buffalo Bills – TE Jermaine Gresham, Oklahoma
    The Bills can hardly believe that the best tight end prospect in the draft falls to them all the way into the second round. Gresham will be an immediate upgrade over the decent Robert Royal.

55. Miami Dolphins (from Washington) – TE Brandon Pettigrew, Oklahoma State
    Beck or Henne will need a solid outlet to throw to in times of trouble. Brandon Pettigrew will be great for that role provided he quits assaulting officers of the law.

56. Indianapolis Colts – WR Brian Robiskie, Ohio State
    Marvin Harrison is a geezer so the Colts will take Robiskie as preparation for Harrison’s retirement.

57. New Orleans Saints – TE Darius Hill, Ball State
    The Saints could use an upgrade over Eric Johnson, who is old and well past his prime. Darius Hill is a solid tight end who caught 65 balls for almost 1,000 yards and 11 touchdowns in 2007.

58. Dallas Cowboys – WR Derrick Williams, Penn State
    The Cowboys need to get younger at receiver where Terry Glenn and Terrell Owens are aging. Derrick Williams is a playmaker who Jerry Jones would love to have.

59. Pittsburgh Steelers – CB Mark Parson, Ohio
    Parson is an unknown quantity to be sure but he looks good on film and plays with a lot of heart. The Steelers could use him at cornerback.

60. New England Patriots (from San Diego) – T Adam Ulatoski, Texas
    Nick Kaczur spends too much time getting busted with 202 40mg Oxycontin pills. The Patriots need linemen who are focused on less illegal things. Ulatoski is a versatile lineman who could take over for Kaczur immediately.

61. Seattle Seahawks – G Jeremy Perry, Oregon State
    The Seahawks have been looking for another Steve Hutchinson for a long time. Perry should help ease them out of that need.

62. New England Patriots – ILB Scott McKillop, Pittsburgh
    The Patriots need to keep getting younger at linebacker. McKillop will help them do that.

63. Green Bay Packers – S Kam Chancellor, Virginia Tech
    I don't know about you guys but Atari Bigby reminds me a lot of Roy Williams. That is not a good thing. Kam Chancellor is excellent value at the bottom of the second round.

64. Jacksonville Jaguars – DT Vance Walker, Georgia Tech
    The Jaguars would like a replacement for Marcus Stroud and a very good one falls to them at the end of the second round.
    Last edited by MMONTERO; 07-21-2008, 03:48 PM.
Working...
X