No announcement yet.

Al Woods needs to get his fat a$$ moving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I currently have only one Guard and no Defensive Tackles in my third Mock Draft as of right now. I think there are two guys that could break in though. Just need a little more info on them.

McShay wouldn't know talent if it ran him down and kicked his ass.
    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

The Bears cant develop a QB ever so we should take Tebow? Doesnt make a ton of sense.
      Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

Originally posted by regoob2 View Post
        The Bears cant develop a QB ever so we should take Tebow? Doesnt make a ton of sense.
        Florida Quarterbacks are awesome. That's why you took him
        2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
          I did with Eugene Monroe, though it wasn't random.

Next thing I know Walter moves him into the 2nd, round, then first. Next thing I know NFLDraftScout.com has him ranked as the #1 OT for 2009.

Also I had Vince Oghobaase in the first round of my mock before everyone else and the highest in my mock earlier than anyone at #10 in mid-April.
          Monroe has been number 1 on draftscout for a while. At least since late MAy. IDK when you did that though...

Comment

Originally posted by RedRaider80 View Post
            Monroe has been number 1 on draftscout for a while. At least since late MAy. IDK when you did that though...
            They changed him around late June if I remember correctly.
            2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

As a San Diego Chargers fan who is aware of our largest need on the roster(Nose Tackle) I saw Al Woods measureables and was ecstatic.(Along with Terrence Cody). Apparently Woods lost his starting job due to lazyness, poor work ethic. Reminds me of former Texas DT Frank Okam.

Do any of you have any prospects that you think would fit well as a 3-4 NT?

Comment

Working...
              X