• Show
Clear All

Mexicans don't have big dicks

Comment

He's Spanish! Probably lost his virginity at 12
      CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
        If I vote for Dallas does that mean I like big dicks?
        Yes

Comment

Mavs' bench and lack of weak spots wins it for them. As great as KD and Deron are.

Comment

Only down 1 somehow.

Btw, OJ Mayo is the sucks. H3 was an effective volume scorer at the beginning of the season, but dude had no idea how to play off of Dirk (who's game is more similar to Durant than you think). He's a good floor spacer and semi-useful in transition, straight garbage otherwise.

Also, I know bench doesn't matter as much in the playoffs, but you've gotta have 8 guys. I do he doesn't

Comment

Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
              Only down 1 somehow.

Btw, OJ Mayo is the sucks. H3 was an effective volume scorer at the beginning of the season, but dude had no idea how to play off of Dirk (who's game is more similar to Durant than you think). He's a good floor spacer and semi-useful in transition, straight garbage otherwise.

Also, I know bench doesn't matter as much in the playoffs, but you've gotta have 8 guys. I do he doesn't
              Btw, Jose Calderon can't defend worth a wet paper bag. Deron will absolutely rip him to shreds.

Comment

If only NBA offense consisted entirely of 5 guys playing one-on-one, with help defense rendered irrelevant. Maybe the real life Thunder that you're trying and failing to emulate would've won a championship by now.

Comment

Working...
                X