X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GongKong
    replied
    Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
    Even if you hold this view I don't think it holds water when Lebron is up against Kevin Durant. Durant doesn't even look that good with Russell Westbrook in the lineup and Deron Williams is not a legitimate substitute for that imo.
    What are you talking about? Durant is a beast that can handle the pressure, and if it wasnt' for Wade, LeBron would still be winless and all of you would hate him, instead you worship him, and suck on his balls for no good reason.

**** LeBron, he isn't championship quality. He is the Dan Marino of basketball.

Leave a comment:

• InjuredReserve
    replied
    Originally posted by GongKong View Post
    **** LeBron

He can't handle the pressure without a big ego next to him to take the weight.

He is a ****** pussy ***** that folds when he finds out his Mom is going to Marry his teammate after they traded herpes on each others lip's
    Even if you hold this view I don't think it holds water when Lebron is up against Kevin Durant. Durant doesn't even look that good with Russell Westbrook in the lineup and Deron Williams is not a legitimate substitute for that imo. So even if you aren't looking at the entire teams you would have to go with Lebron over Durant considering they both lean on teammates.

Besides that though the Celtics are the better built team and matchup well here. The Celtics would be in danger against teams with strong big men, but that is precisely Seattle's weakness. So I don't see how this voting is close.
    Last edited by InjuredReserve; 08-27-2013, 06:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Robley
    replied
    Originally posted by GongKong View Post
    **** LeBron

He is a ****** pussy ***** that folds when he finds out his Mom is going to Marry his teammate after they traded herpes on each others lip's
    Woohoo!

Leave a comment:

• GongKong
    replied
    Sorry, bcb, Gasol is a talent that is underrated.

Leave a comment:

• GongKong
    replied
    **** LeBron

Leave a comment:

• bcb1213
    replied
    Originally posted by Blue View Post
    I want to apologize to bcb for not paying attention to this thing in time to vote for his team in the conference finals over the craptacular frontcourt Spark has.
    You and gong both let me down

Leave a comment:

• football2ky
    replied
    Originally posted by Leelee View Post
    I would take Seattle's path of sending 1000 trade offers to get multiple 1st round picks, but I'm shy
    You might be the weirdest person on this site.
    And I mean that in the nicest way possible.

Leave a comment:

• football2ky
    replied
    Originally posted by Blue View Post
    I want to apologize to bcb for not paying attention to this thing in time to vote for his team in the conference finals over the craptacular frontcourt Spark has.
    Um, I am the proud owner of the Seattle Supersonics.

Leave a comment:

• Leelee
    replied
    I would take Seattle's path of sending 1000 trade offers to get multiple 1st round picks, but I'm shy

Leave a comment:

• Blue
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Monk3P0
    replied
    How can you tell who voted for whom?

Leave a comment:

• AliceAttack
    replied
    Originally posted by Tango View Post
    Without even following this thing and before even Reading anthing i bet its Lebron vs durant.

Yeah it is. So lame
    Incredibly lame.

Leave a comment:

• Tango
    replied
    Without even following this thing and before even Reading anthing i bet its Lebron vs durant.

Yeah it is. So lame

Leave a comment:

• bcb1213
    replied
    Originally posted by Jwarr37 View Post
    Well, when you look at WHO voted you'll see why. Who even is sparkjoker?

EDIT: As soon as I post this, I saw him in the training camp thread. My b
    You should try losing by one vote cause his irl friend voted for him then didn't return to the forum til this started lol

Leave a comment:

• Jwarr37
    replied
    Originally posted by AliceAttack View Post
    This make me unreasonably angry. The dude's team is nothing special and he doesn't even bother to submit an actual writeup for the goddamn Finals.

And you people are voting for him.
    Well, when you look at WHO voted you'll see why. Who even is sparkjoker?

EDIT: As soon as I post this, I saw him in the training camp thread. My b

Leave a comment:

Working...
X