NBA CMD Poll

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA CMD Poll

Would you rather have the NBA CMD start in late June or middle-to-late July?
    Late June (~28th)
    45.45%
    Middle of July (~19th)
    18.18%
    Shut up, Prod
    36.36%

Mid to late July. June is crazy busy for me, plus we should probably see where the rookies go lol
    A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

The real NBA draft takes place on the 26th, so the rookies would be on their new teams with both dates

Comment

Mid July worked well last year. I say we stick with that. You start shortly after the draft, you run into fourth of July week, which is bad for most
        A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Comment

This isn't Poll Center

I don't care when it is

Comment

No, we're starting July 14th. This isn't really up for debate.

As bcb said, we're absolutely not doing it during the July 4th holiday week. Plus for other reasons: last year worked perfectly fine, we're not doing it during the heart of free agency; that's just a mess, and this gives us time to talk about the draft and free agency, and form boards after the holiday.
            2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

Originally posted by PSU View Post
              No, we're starting July 14th. This isn't really up for debate.

As bcb said, we're absolutely not doing it during the July 4th holiday week. Plus for other reasons: last year worked perfectly fine, we're not doing it during the heart of free agency; that's just a mess, and this gives us time to talk about the draft and free agency, and form boards after the holiday.
              Why cant we have a vote? If more people want it at the end of June, I dont see why we wouldnt go with the majority.

Comment

I don't really care when it officially starts. But, when is the sign-up thread going up?

Comment

I thought I locked this.

Probably just before the draft IR. Should get an influx of people coming on for the draft and then FA so well draw our participants then.
                  2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

Sorry, I just don't care to debate the merits of something we haven't done before. Not to be curt, but let's just do it this way this year and see how it works out. If it sucks, we can change it next year.

Comment

Originally posted by PSU View Post
                      I thought I locked this.

Probably just before the draft IR. Should get an influx of people coming on for the draft and then FA so well draw our participants then.
                      Since when do you have mod powers? And even if you do, you dont get to just lock threads because you dont like them. Thats an abuse of power.

The first NBA CMD also ran fine, and started on June 24th. You arent the Pheltz of the NBA CMD, so you dont get to make the decision on your own.

Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                      Sorry, I just don't care to debate the merits of something we haven't done before. Not to be curt, but let's just do it this way this year and see how it works out. If it sucks, we can change it next year.
                      lol

Comment

Start it NOW

Comment

FIGHT THE POWER! o

Comment

hey, so, can people vote?

Comment

Originally posted by Prodigy View Post
                              Since when do you have mod powers? And even if you do, you dont get to just lock threads because you dont like them. Thats an abuse of power.

The first NBA CMD also ran fine, and started on June 24th. You arent the Pheltz of the NBA CMD, so you dont get to make the decision on your own.

lol
                              If you're gonna ***** and moan to try to get your way at least don't lie. The draft started on July 14th last year

Comment

Working...
                              X