No announcement yet.

Mayo at #2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jermaine O'Neal was one of the better young PFs a few years back. I really thought the Pacers were one of the better young teams too. With O'Neal, Artest, and Tinsley back in like 04. Shows what I know
    WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
    Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

O'Neal's game has gone downhill.
      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

I think this situation is kind of playing out like the Detroit Lions with Calvin Johnson. All of the trade rumors and second guessing the best player in the draft. (I don't think Beasley's the best though). Adams being OJ Mayo and CJ being Beasy.
        Last edited by DraftKidWonder; 06-25-2008, 10:37 PM. Reason: Addition

Comment

Originally posted by DraftKidWonder View Post
          I think this situation is kind of playing out like the Detroit Lions with Calvin Johnson. All of the trade rumors and second guessing the best player in the draft. (I don't think Beasley's the best though). Adams being OJ Mayo and CJ being Beasy.
          Ok....so?????
          2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Former All-Star. Bosh+J. O'Neal= untoppable.
            Only for two to three more years. Bosh is one of the best in the league (a title O'Neal used to have) but, like Matt said, his game isn't what it used to be.
            Ann Arbor Wolverines

Starters ------------------------------ Reserves

PG: Steph Curry --------------------- Jason Kidd
            SG: Joe Johnson -------------------- Grant Hill--Ben Gordon
            SF: Kevin Durant ------------------- Dorrell Wright
            PF/C:Al Jefferson -------------------- Kris Humphries
            C:Marc Gasol ------------------------ Samuel Dalembert

Comment

His game has declines ever since the Pacers were known more for their brawls than their basketball. I think this is a great trade for Toronto and O'Neal will reimerge as a top big man. This tag team of O'Neal and Bosh could be deadly in the week eastern conference
              Check out my new site Today!
              Live 4 The Story

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                Ok....so?????
                Just Saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Maciasz View Post
                  I saw this too on yahoo, I like how Beasley went from #1 guaranteed a few months ago to possibly a #3 pick. Man what a difference 2 inches could make
                  2 inches doesn't make to much a difference. Derrick Rose was listed at 6'4" but he measured in at 6'2"

Comment

I'd like to hear why you don't think Beasley is the best player in the draft. Almost all the experts say he is the best player they just feel Rose is a better fit in chicago. So what do you see wrong with Beasley that doesn't make him the best player?

Comment

The Heat are going to be the laughing stock of the NBA if they pass on Beastley.
                      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by titan_qb_3 View Post
                        I'd like to hear why you don't think Beasley is the best player in the draft. Almost all the experts say he is the best player they just feel Rose is a better fit in chicago. So what do you see wrong with Beasley that doesn't make him the best player?
                        I think he's akward for the NBA. He's too small to play PF but too slow to play the wing though i think he'll play a hybrid type. Also, the NBA isn't the big 12. People play defense and do it well. Beasley is triple teamed in those highlights but they were against small playerson weak frontcourt teams. I don't like the transition. And he doesn't play D.

On the other hand, Derrick Rose is a prototype PG with size to play D and drive the lane with power like Rondo only with a better success rate. And it's bs to say he can't shoot. He can also pass on the move and become an impact player and even a 20 ppg, 12 apg, 5 rbpg. I think Mayo is on par with Beasy because of his size and maturity physically to play in the NBA. He's actually underrated in my mind.

And you must have something against me. Did you ask PP on why he thinks Beasley isn't the top 2 best in the draft? Didn't think so.

Comment

I really don't know what I'm talkiong about, but I'd take Mayo over Beasley.

Chris Berman: "The only bad thing about taking OJ Mayo is the technical Fouls the Heat would get... for holding the Mayo!"

God, anyways catch that in the draft?

Comment

Working...
                          X