Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adam Mac
    replied
    How disappointing was the lack of trades in this draft. Ok you had a few by the Blazers but that was a given. Then the Memphis and Minn one but there were so many more speculated before the draft it was somewhat of a let down

Leave a comment:

• DraftKidWonder
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
    It was a report...but with my experience (which you clearly don't have concerning with drafts) I knew this was way too early to be concrete. I thought it made a ton of sense for each side (especially seattle) but I know how much more fluid the NBA draft is than the NFL draft.

I don't just jump on every report out there and am gullible to everything. Sorry.
    Don't be sorry. What you say is just Casper the Friendly Ghost, to me. So Mr. McGuire I don't fault you, I mean, you're only human.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    Originally posted by DraftKidWonder View Post
    Shut up dude. The report on the trade was true. Don't be a d-bag.
    It was a report...but with my experience (which you clearly don't have concerning with drafts) I knew this was way too early to be concrete. I thought it made a ton of sense for each side (especially seattle) but I know how much more fluid the NBA draft is than the NFL draft.

I don't just jump on every report out there and am gullible to everything. Sorry.

Leave a comment:

• Adam Mac
    replied
    Matt getting a little angry I see? haha I can't wait for the draft with some many deals about to happen. And from now on I will provide a link... or actually I take that back never put a link just to piss Matt off j/k

Leave a comment:

• DraftKidWonder
    replied
    Andy Katz just reported the deal was off...good call again by the Kid Wonder.
    Shut up dude. The report on the trade was true. Don't be a d-bag.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    Andy Katz just reported the deal was off...good call again by the Kid Wonder.

Leave a comment:

• DraftKidWonder
    replied
    From ESPN.com:

http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/draft...ftWatch-080626

Two big deals have just gone down in the past few minutes that could change the face of the draft.

The Clippers and Sonics have agreed to swap picks as long as the Wolves take O.J. Mayo at No. 3. If Mayo isn't drafted at 3, the deal is off according to two sources close to the information.

With the No. 4 pick, expect the Clippers to take Eric Gordon of Indiana. They've coveted him as the type of dominant scorer they've been looking for.

The Sonics will take Brook Lopez or Jerryd Bayless at No. 7. However it seems Lopez will be the guy.

This is a warning to Adam. Next time you must provide a link of info to your source rather than just saying whatever without documentation.
    Chill Matt. At least what he said was true.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    From ESPN.com:

http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/draft...ftWatch-080626

Two big deals have just gone down in the past few minutes that could change the face of the draft.

The Clippers and Sonics have agreed to swap picks as long as the Wolves take O.J. Mayo at No. 3. If Mayo isn't drafted at 3, the deal is off according to two sources close to the information.

With the No. 4 pick, expect the Clippers to take Eric Gordon of Indiana. They've coveted him as the type of dominant scorer they've been looking for.

The Sonics will take Brook Lopez or Jerryd Bayless at No. 7. However it seems Lopez will be the guy.

This is a warning to Adam. Next time you must provide a link of info to your source rather than just saying whatever without documentation.

Leave a comment:

• IlliniVikeFan23
    replied
    Originally posted by DraftKidWonder View Post
    All indications point to one Eric Gordon. I like him a lot.

Be more createive ya da** Vikings fan! Imagine them trading Brand for the 2 and Blount and getting Gordon at 4. That'd be some scoring players right there. I still think it'll be Rose, Mayo, Beasley.
    Brand and #4 for #2 and Blount. The Clippers would select Beasley and the Heat would select Jerryd Bayless.

Leave a comment:

• DraftKidWonder
    replied
    Originally posted by IlliniVikeFan23 View Post
    Who do you think they will draft...Gordon or Westbrook?

I wouldn't be surprised to see them work out a deal with Miami for the #2 pick now.
    All indications point to one Eric Gordon. I like him a lot.

Be more createive ya da** Vikings fan! Imagine them trading Brand for the 2 and Blount and getting Gordon at 4. That'd be some scoring players right there. I still think it'll be Rose, Mayo, Beasley.

Leave a comment:

• IlliniVikeFan23
    replied
    Who do you think they will draft...Gordon or Westbrook?

I wouldn't be surprised to see them work out a deal with Miami for the #2 pick now.

Leave a comment:

• DraftKidWonder
    replied
    Details please?

Leave a comment:

• Adam Mac
    started a topic Clippers and Sonics swap picks

Clippers and Sonics swap picks

Clippers and Sonics have agreed to terms to trade picks so the Clippers could get Eric Gordon at the #4 spot. This will only go through if Mayo is selected with the #3 pick.
Working...
X