• Show
Clear All

• NBA Offseason Transactions

Roger Mason Jr. signs with the San Antonio Spurs
    Jarvis Hayes signs with the New Jersey Nets

Nets are also said to be pursuing Eduardo Najera
    Check out my new site Today!
    Live 4 The Story

HOUSTON (AP)—The Houston Rockets signed free agent Brent Barry to a two-year contract on Thursday, making him the third member of the family to join the franchise.

A 13-year veteran, Barry will play for his sixth NBA team after stints with the Los Angeles Clippers, Miami Heat, Chicago Bulls, Seattle SuperSonics and the Spurs.

Barry’s father, Rick, spent two seasons with the Rockets (1978-80) and his older brother, Jon, played for the team from 2004-06.
    Live 4 The Story

Comment

When are the Bulls going to resign BG and Deng?

They are always so deliberate with everything they do.

Took them forever to find a coach, took them forever to make up their mind on who to draft, and now they have to take forever to resign their players.

Comment

I have a feeling Bulls will sign both and make no trades going into the season as the same team as last year with the addition of Rose.... If this happens they won't be much better I feel we need to get rid of one of our guards
        Live 4 The Story

Comment

Capt Kirk will be moved by the season. That leaves us with thabo/gordon as backups and rose/hughes starting. not a terrible rotation at guard.

I cant believe they didnt make some sort of run at magette though, how can pax not recognize the need for interior scoring?
          Bears offseason wish list:

Jay Cutler, I am good, for now.

Comment

get rid of Gordon we don't need an under sized guard who shoots to much and makes to little
            Live 4 The Story

Comment

MILWAUKEE (AP)—The Milwaukee Bucks have signed guard Tyronn Lue and forward Malik Allen, giving new coach Scott Skiles two more veterans to work with.

The team did not reveal terms of either contract.

The 31-year-old Lue played for Atlanta and Dallas last season, averaging 5.8 points and 1.5 assists in 50 games.

The 6-foot guard was drafted out of Nebraska with the 23rd pick in the 1998 draft. He has averaged 8.9 points, 3.3 assists and 1.8 rebounds in his 10-year career, which included championship seasons with the Los Angeles Lakers in 2000 and 2001.

Allen began last season in New Jersey before being traded to Dallas. The 6-foot-10 Allen averaged 4.6 points and 2.7 rebounds last season and has averaged 5.7 points and 3.2 rebounds in his seven-year career.

yahoo.com
              Live 4 The Story

Comment

Also the Timberwolves resigned F Craig Smith but the Wolves still have 3 unsigned FAs in Ryan Gomes, Chris Richard, and Sebastian Telfair
                Live 4 The Story

Comment

The Nuggets resigned "Birdman" Chris Anderson
                  The Knicks signed Anthony Roberson which means the backcourt is getting pretty filled up in New York and might be the end for Marbury
                  The Warriors re-sign Monta Ellis to a big 6 year deal and match the Clips offer for Azubike
                  Live 4 The Story

Comment

Royal Ivey signs a multiyear deal with the 76ers
                    Live 4 The Story

Comment

The Denver Nuggets have acquired forward Renaldo Balkman from the New York Knicks in exchange for guard Taurean Green, forward Bobby Jones and a second-round draft pick in 2010.
                      Live 4 The Story

Comment

I just saw on ESPN Kwame Brown signed with the Detroit Pistons
                        Live 4 The Story

Comment

Adam I am gonna sticky this for you and rename it. Keep up the updates.
                          WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                          Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

The Jazz traded Jason Fart for Brevin KNight

Comment

vbsiena thanks for renaming when i saw this named post I was like I probably should have renamed my post instead of being lazy haha
                              Live 4 The Story

Comment

Working...
                              X