Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Alstott to retire

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/traini...ory?id=2967306

Certainly one of the best rushing fullbacks to ever play the game. I hope we see him in Canton one day. Good move by him, he has nothing left to prove in his career.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Great career for the 6-time Pro Bowler. Any chance he makes it to the Hall of Fame as a fullback?
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Early reports were wrong, Alstott did not retire, he suffered a neck injury that landed him on IR for 2007. He is still considering retirement but its not been decided on yet.

Comment

They said that on NFLN, but on the espn.com article it said that his retirement was unrelated to injury so idk what to believe.

Comment

Yeah, it looks like a career-ending injury. What a shame.
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

His career was over anyways. What was he going to do next season? He wasn't going to get that many touches with Cadillac Williams on the roster. He is in the Hall of Fame, he won a Super Bowl, he had a great career. It would have been a shame had he played during the season and suffered a life threatening injury (such as a neck/back injury).

Comment

It's too bad he injured his neck again. I hope he recovers. It's time for him to hang up his cleats before he injures himself permanantly.

Comment

I wouldnt want anyone else on my team if I had the ball on the 1 or 2 yrd line. This guy was a beast of a FB!
                Check out my new site Today!
                Live 4 The Story

Comment

What exactly happened to, Mike?

When did he suffer this neck injury?

Comment

Working...
                  X