Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• browns vs cardinals = trap game?

What is vegas trying to pull haha?

i am jus curious to see what this board thinks about this upcoming game? i find it funny how arizona can lose at home to sf and still be favoured by 2 over the red hot browns. I know that airizona is a tough place to play but dam i think the browns should roll here shouldn't they?
    Philadelphia Eagles - One.Team.Dream.City

sigpic

Yeah, I don't like this game either. Going to stay away from it for sure
    Lakers | Dolphins | Canes | Dodgers

Comment

This is indeed a trap game. The Cardinals are angry because they lose to the putrid Niners team at home.
      Not changing this sig until the New York Jets win the AFC East!
      Not changing this sig until the New York Jets win the Super Bowl!
      Not changing this sig until my username changes to Jets20196!
      Not changing this sig until Manchester United goes back to the Champions League!

Comment

It's hard to play at Arizona. The Cardinals beat the Seahawks, Steelers and Lions at home. I think they lost to the 49ers because they were looking ahead to Cleveland and Seattle.
        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

I see, yes i agree it is a hard to play in arizona. I will probably stay away from that game. Quick question for anyone reading this, what are your thoughts on the Denver vs Oakland game?

sigpic

Comment

Well, you have my write-up, but I like how the line has shifted toward Denver. If it stayed at 3, I probably would have taken the Raiders. Either way, this is not a big play for me at all.
            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

ya i just read your write-up, lol im still getting used to this site but thats neat how you have your picks nice and early. The only reason why i feel bitter about taking denver is they lost me my ticket last week in a heartbreak loss to the bears. I watched that game and wow was i ever sad.

Ticket last week:

Philadelphia
              cleveland
              Tampa Bay
              Denver

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X