Week 13 Picks Disagreements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 13 Picks Disagreements

SD @ KC (+5.5) - Walter, with 99% of the public on San Diego, how can you possibly take the inconsistent Superchargers? I thought just out of spite you would go with the Chiefs, who by the way are a HOME DOG.

SEA @ PHI (-3) - IF Philadelphia has any energy left from the New England game, they should be able to stick around till halftime. Add in the fact that the public loves the Eagles after they screwed 90+% of them in Foxborough and you got yourselves a sucker bet.

NYG @ CHI (+1.5) - Yes, I know Chicago is a home dog. However, I can't imagine the Giants are going to simply lean over and die after being embarrassed in Minnesota. Their offense should come out firing against a declining Bears defense. Assuming the Giants are intelligent enough to know not to kick to Hester, this should be a fairly easy game for the Giants. I really like them to bounce back against a Chicago team that is led by the erratic Grossman.

Now granted, all of these picks are for 1-unit so my argument is somewhat moot; but nonetheless, I strongly disagree with these three picks.

Life would be boring if everyone agreed on everything. You do bring up some good points.

I was going to side with the Chiefs until I saw the line movement. Going -4 up to -6 in some shops is a pretty significant move.

As for the Eagles, I think they'll play better if Feeley starts. If I hear that McNabb is starting, I'll go with the Seahawks.

And for the Giants-Bears, I just couldn't decide. That game has me baffled. You're probably right about it if you feel strongly about it.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Working...
    X