NFL Network

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Network

Do I understand this right....You have to pay extra for NFL Network if you have cable (unless your Walter and scream and yell at the cable company) and you dont have to pay anything extra if you have Directv or dish.Why then would anyone have cable????Just cancel!!!!!!!!Tell the cable company to come pick up their box and stick it up their ass....then call Directv or Dish Network and they will install 4 rooms for FREE!!!...........It seems like everyone is crying on how "no one can watch the game"........I dont get it.

You're right if you want the NFL Network, but Cable has certain channels DirecTV doesn't. So, either way, you're screwed... unless, yeah, you call up the Cable company and complain. I didn't scream though, I just sounded really frustrated and unsure if I wanted to keep Comcast.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Thats true.Some of my friends have cable and they have that On Demand feature that I would love to have.How lucky did the NFL Network get with this match up tonight.When they were picking the games to show last year for now they had no idea this would be the NFC regular season Superbowl.

Comment

When I had Comcast, (pre 2005) they had NFL network
        Not changing this sig until the New York Jets win the AFC East!
        Not changing this sig until the New York Jets win the Super Bowl!
        Not changing this sig until my username changes to Jets20196!
        Not changing this sig until Manchester United goes back to the Champions League!

Comment

I have Time Warner Cable (a Comcast rival I guess) and there is no option of even purchasing NFL Network through their service. Believe me, I tried last year and again this year, no option.....so I do know why people are pissed, I can't the channel if I want to pay for it unless I get Direct TV.

Comment

The NFL Network is an excellent channel. Besides their games, their personality and NFL Total Access show is awesome.

Comment

The NFL Network is a scam, and Thursday games suck.

Comment

NFLN's football analysis>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ESPN
                2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                  NFLN's football analysis>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ESPN
                  But NFL Network doesn't has Emmitt Smith!
                  2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                    But NFL Network doesn't has Emmitt Smith!
                    ok, this one totally made me laugh my ass off.

On a side note (and maybe more appropriate for the off-topic forum), but how many of you guys have cable, and how many have Dish/Direct TV?

I'm a cable subscriber, living outside of Dallas, so it wasn't an issue for me tonight - one of the local feeds picked up the NFL Network for tonight's game. The biggest beef I always hear is that if you have Dish/DTV, that it ALWAYS goes out when the weather is bad.

Any thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by Brian View Post
                      ok, this one totally made me laugh my ass off.

On a side note (and maybe more appropriate for the off-topic forum), but how many of you guys have cable, and how many have Dish/Direct TV?

I'm a cable subscriber, living outside of Dallas, so it wasn't an issue for me tonight - one of the local feeds picked up the NFL Network for tonight's game. The biggest beef I always hear is that if you have Dish/DTV, that it ALWAYS goes out when the weather is bad.

Any thoughts?
                      I have cable living in a dorm, but once I get a job if I can afford it I want Direct TV to get the Sunday Ticket.

Comment

I have Directv and it has never gone out due to bad weather.I also live in Las Vegas so that might have something to do with it.The only time I had a problem was when I upgraded to a HD dish and the guy didnt secure it to my house and it fell off.............other than that its great.

Comment

Well, by now you know I have Cable... And I've heard from people who have DirecTV that weather can be a problem.
                          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

I might just buy the NFLN. It's only like 8 bucks a month right? Not that much
                            Lakers | Dolphins | Canes | Dodgers

Comment

Originally posted by n9necount View Post
                              I might just buy the NFLN. It's only like 8 bucks a month right? Not that much
                              It's not worth it imo if you arne't a hardcore football fan. But if you are its worth every penny (plus you get the whole sports cable package I am assuming)

Comment

Working...
                              X