Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL Mock Draft Updated 11/30

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • NFL Mock Draft Updated 11/30

    http://walterfootball.com/draft2008.php
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

    Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

  • #2
    Is 14 to high for Malcolm Kelly? I still like that pick but want to know were he should be pick.
    We have a lot more needs than DE
    We have a lot more needs than RB
    Steve Justice is okay but I'd rather have Eric Young at RG, Dre Moore or Jacob Tamme
    Last edited by bills_red; 11-30-2007, 07:15 AM.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by bills_red View Post
      Is 14 to high for Malcolm Kelly? I still like that pick but want to know were he should be pick.
      We have a lot more needs than DE
      We have a lot more needs than RB
      Steve Justice is okay but I'd rather have Eric Young at RG, Dre Moore or Jacob Tamme
      Kelly could very well be the best WR in this draft, he is by far the best overall receiver, but DeSean Jackson has that upside with his speed and athleticism.

      I wouldn't draft Kelly higher than 8th overall.
      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

      Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

      Comment


      • #4
        Bills, you have more needs, but those are needs as well. Backup RB is important... Do you really want A-Train starting 2-5 games next year?
        2016 NFL Mock Draft

        Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Walter View Post
          Bills, you have more needs, but those are needs as well. Backup RB is important... Do you really want A-Train starting 2-5 games next year?
          Starting? Yea if Lynch gets hurt, but A-Train is prob. not coming back. imo you don't drant a back-up RB if you have onther needs that will start. Yes Back-up RB is kinda a need (I would rather see what Wright and Jackson can do the rest of this year) but when you need a starting LB, WR, C, RG, CB you don't draft a back-up.

          Comment


          • #6
            Lions' needs

            I'm sorry to say that I have been a life long Lions fan. In your 3 rounds you seem to have ignored their most glaring need....offensive line, particularly right tackle. I don't see any way they go past the second round without drafting an RT.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by bills_red View Post
              Starting? Yea if Lynch gets hurt, but A-Train is prob. not coming back. imo you don't drant a back-up RB if you have onther needs that will start. Yes Back-up RB is kinda a need (I would rather see what Wright and Jackson can do the rest of this year) but when you need a starting LB, WR, C, RG, CB you don't draft a back-up.
              Yeah, but chances are you're not going to get a starter in the third round.
              2016 NFL Mock Draft

              Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by animal52 View Post
                I'm sorry to say that I have been a life long Lions fan. In your 3 rounds you seem to have ignored their most glaring need....offensive line, particularly right tackle. I don't see any way they go past the second round without drafting an RT.
                It's tough to say if offensive line is their biggest need because Mike Martz has never been able to protect his quarterback. I thought Jonathan Scott was doing a good job this year.
                2016 NFL Mock Draft

                Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

                Comment


                • #9
                  Even though Dan Morgan is screwed, Jon Beason has been playing well at MLB so I doubt the Panthers draft a LB.

                  I'm surprised you still have Miami taking a OT in the 2nd round. IMO they need D-Line, secondary and receivers before they address the O-Line which statistically has been solid on both fronts.

                  Like the Doucet pick for the Giants.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I like Quentin Groves in the 2nd round to the Jets. I haven't watched much of him, why is his stock falling? I'd rather the Jets draft Groves than Manningham. Healthy Coles, Cotchery (less pressure looks great as a 2), and Smith (in the slot, he sucks as a #2)...and an underrated Baker should be fine. Maybe draft a WR in round 4 or later for depth. Stuckey will be healthy next year too.
                    WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator




                    Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                    Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by vbsiena24 View Post
                      I like Quentin Groves in the 2nd round to the Jets. I haven't watched much of him, why is his stock falling? I'd rather the Jets draft Groves than Manningham. Healthy Coles, Cotchery (less pressure looks great as a 2), and Smith (in the slot, he sucks as a #2)...and an underrated Baker should be fine. Maybe draft a WR in round 4 or later for depth. Stuckey will be healthy next year too.
                      i like the way you think. maybe that Kansas guy would be a good mid-round pickup. henry, i think his name is.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        do the packers pick up a better pass rusher or corner in rd 2 or 3? i would think the corner crop is deep enough to take chris ellis in rd 1. stupid boston college at least simply could not block him. would make great depth behind kgb and kampman.
                        plus tramon williams is the next al harris. he was only a sixth round pick, you know. harris, that is.
                        Last edited by starqb14; 11-30-2007, 07:25 PM.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I know you don't project trades, walter, but it just seems almost silly to try to figure out the packers draft plans without them. they've had like 19,448 picks in the last three years and they only started with like 6. craziness.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Walter View Post
                            It's tough to say if offensive line is their biggest need because Mike Martz has never been able to protect his quarterback. I thought Jonathan Scott was doing a good job this year.
                            Yes, Scott was doing well until he tore a hamstring on Turkey Day. George Foster had made the Dre Blye trade a waste, and Jeff Backus is underachieving. That's it. Damien Woody (OG) starts at RT, a position he hasn't played since high school. No matter how well this group heals in the offseason, it's the second most glaring weakness after DB. Gotta draft one high enough to help quickly.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Good job Walter as normal. Here are a few things you may or may not want to think about and somethings that are JMO.

                              St. Louis - The Jake Long pick makes sence. However where do you put him. does he play the right side till Pace hangs it up. Sherly with the second pick of the draft you don't expect him to sit, nor do i see him taking Pace's job away.

                              KC - If Campbell is aviable at 10 it's hard to past that up. However KC's offence is 29th in yards allowed, 30th in point per game and are 26th sacks allowed at 34. I don't know how much of it is Johnson being out, or the QB or the O-line but something needs to be fixed.

                              Baltimore - Hard to go wrong with Jenkins. But when does Baltimore ever get an offensive playmaker.

                              Washington - They have allowed only 17 sacks this year and our ave. 4.0 yards per car. and 124.6 yards per game. I think Desean Jackson would be a great pick at this point for Washington. With the passing of Sean Taylor I would look for Washington to go safty in the 2nd or 3rd round.

                              San Fransico - RB in the first round? come on Walter Gore will be fine, they can get a back-up in FA or later in the draft, they have why to many other need at this point to draft a back-up.

                              New Orleans - Like the CB in the first round put I can't see any team going 1st and 2nd round at the same possition.

                              I love the Ravens pick of Erik Ainge in the second round. I have a good Feeling about that kid, although I think his stock will go up during the offseason.

                              Oh man 3 TE in the second round I would thing that would have to be a record.

                              Hubbard would be a great pick-up for the Fins in the 3rd round if they can get him there.

                              Last, I like Chris Harrington DE to Washington in the 3rd round, but I think his stock will go up.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X