Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NoNonsenseCoach
    replied
    2 of the top 10 QBs is a bold statement.

Leave a comment:

• jimmyp
    replied
    What about Bulger?

Leave a comment:

• starqb14
    replied
    I think green bay has two of the top ten qbs in the league. well at least I can't think of all of them, and I am in guy-love with a-rodg, but I think he would be there by hasselbeck and brees behind the big 6 (pm,tb,bf,tr,cp,br if you can figure them out by initials)

just saying this because he had a fu-man-chu in preseason.

Leave a comment:

• jimmyp
    replied
    I enjoyed watching Rodgers play though. If you base an opinion off of one game, I think GB has a good future at QB even when the old man hangs up his cleats. Strange, when you think that there are so many teams out there without 1 good QB.

Leave a comment:

• schmidty
    replied
    yea i think farve will play

Leave a comment:

• Vbsiena
    replied
    At the bar when this play happened all the Cowboy fans laughed. I laughed too, because everyone else was. Peer Pressure and all.

Leave a comment:

• jimmyp
    replied
    Didn't he smack his elbow on the defenders helmet. Unless there's some weird fracture because Favre hasn't been taking his osteoporosis meds (or drinking his milk), he should be fine. In layman's terms, be knocked his funny bone.

Leave a comment:

• starqb14
    replied
    it was his left shoulder, throwing elbow. he'll be fine.

Leave a comment:

• schmidty
    replied
    yea i heard he seperated his shoulder too....i hope he can play, but i dont really see how he could play unless the numbness from the seperation miracouloulsy comes down b4 next weeks game. He also does have a full 10 days to get healthy asoppsed to the normal 7 days.

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    No, he got hit in the elbow and had numbness in his hand.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    Reportedly a seperated shoulder. Rumors are that the Packers and this could snap his starting streak.

Leave a comment:

• Adam Mac
    started a topic Favre Question???

Favre Question???

I don't have that stupid NFL network so I couldn't watch my boy Romo pick apart the Green Bay Packers. I was wondering how Favre got hurt and if it will be a serious injury?
Working...
X