1. Dallas
    2. Green Bay
    3. Tampa
    4. Seattle
    5. WC1-Arizona
    6. WC2-Detroit

AFC:
    1. New England
    2. Jacksonville (like I predicted preseason)
    3. Cleveland
    4. San Diego
    5. WC1-Indy
    6. WC2-Pittsburgh

Leave a comment:

• Joey_Potter
    replied
    Honestly I hope Washington makes a run to, and into the Playoffs. That would make a great story after everything that has happened.

Leave a comment:

• Egg
    replied
    AFC
    Divisions: NE -- Pittsburgh -- Indy -- San Diego
    Wild: Cleveland -- Jacksonville or Tennessee

NFC
    Divisions: Dallas -- Green Bay -- Tampa -- Seattle
    Wild: Washington -- NY Giants or Philadelphia or Chicago or Detroit

The 2nd NFC Wild is hard to call, because the Lions and Giants are falling on their faces. Chicago loses the tiebreaker to Detroit, but has one over Philly and possibly NY if they win this Sunday. It doesn't really matter either way, because all the NFC Wildcard teams suck.

I don't see Denver making it in.

Leave a comment:

• jimmyp
    replied
    I'm worried that the Broncos might sneak into the AFC West spot. They have an easier run home than SD and if they can win their matchup will probably take it out. Remember, they're only a special teams play away from 3 straight wins and are probably the hottest losing team in the league. I say I'm worried because its unlikely that this will do anything other than net them a lousy draft spot for next year.

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    LOL crazy - I go to eat lunch and now everyone hates me.

Leave a comment:

• schmidty
    replied
    damn, theres a lotta hating goin on!!!!

Leave a comment:

• NoNonsenseCoach
    replied
    I'm shocked Walter isn't picking the Titans to go in... I mean they have Vince Young and all he does is win games. It's a lock right? Haha just messin walt

Leave a comment:

• Vbsiena
    replied
    I hate Walter but only because I'm envious of his vast draft knowledge.

Leave a comment:

• irish
    replied
    Walter loves the eagles, but likes likes to error on the side of eagle hater to maintain his football expertise type objectivity. Sometimes I hate walter, but they happen to be the times he is right about something that is wrong with the eagles

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    As long as McNabb's on the bench, I think the Eagles have a great shot. If McNabb plays, I say the Redskins or Bears get in.

Leave a comment:

• schmidty
    replied
    well lucky for you, I DO.....if the Eagles have the same record as the Vikes and Lions, than they would get in becasue they beat both of the teams. However, they got beat by the Bears and will not play the saints. In addition, i do think the EAGLES will make it. They did something very similar lasy year when Mcnabb went down and Garcia came in. However, in my opinion this game against the Seahawks kinda makes or breaks thier season. The toughest games of the season left for them will be the Seahawks and the Cowboys (2 home games). With all that said, the Eagles will be the 5 or 6th seed in the playoffs. CASE CLOSED!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Brian
    replied
    I don't see how anyone can argue with you on the AFC, nor your top 5 NFC picks. It will be interesting to see how everything shakes out with that 6th spot though.

I would tend to agree that, although Detroit has the inside track at 6 - 5, their schedule will preclude them from staying out front. That leaves us with the jumbled mess that is at 5 - 6.

I'd lean more towards Minnesota first, New Orleans second, Philadelphia third. But that's just me - I have ZERO idea where they all stand in terms of current tiebreakers vs each other (i.e. eliminate Detroit and play the "if the season ended today" game).

Leave a comment:

• irish
    started a topic Playoffs - So who will make it?

Playoffs - So who will make it?

Curious what teams everybody here sees making the playoffs:

I'd say

NFC:
    DAL, GB, SEA, TB, NYG, PHI --and yes in order

AFC:
    NE, JAX, PITT, SD, IND, CLE
Working...
X