Questions for the mighty Walter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions for the mighty Walter

Walter I am learning a good bit about the draftee's from the site since I joined but I have some questions:

1) You have the Browns taking a nose in Round 2. I would be in fovor of that if not for you having RB Ray Rice going behind him. I am a huge Ray Rice fan and would love to see him go to Cleveland. What is your reasoning for them skipping him in Round 2?

2) Phil Savage has said he would offer the highest tender to RFA QB Derek Anderson after the season. The Browns would get a first and third rounders if that happened. Who would you have them taking if they got a pick between 5 and 12 in both rounds?

3) What team do you think would bite on the Anderson deal if any?

I hope you can answer these because your Moch Drafts are much more accurate than the so called experts. I would like to see you and Mel Kiper both up there on draft day.
    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Joey, great question's. I'm not as mighty as Walter but i'm a Browns fan and I have been racking my brain with this one.

Here's a thought that came to me the other day and it seems to make sence. Now this doesn't work out as well for the Browns but I can see it happening.

I could see Tampa Bay throughing there hat into the ring. Now Garcia has played good for them but I think he has been the band aid and not the answer. So if that was to happen I think cleveland would have to match whatever they offer and keep Anderson instead of the lower 1st and 3rd picks.

Comment

I don't think Tampa would offer the Browns a first and a third. They have many other needs than just quarterback, and Garcia still has at least one more good year in him.

They know their history of trading draft picks and it hasn't been great and has hurt the talent of their team, so I think it makes more sense to stand pat and accumulate the talent through the draft and free agency.

Also, don't be surprised if no team offers the Browns a 1st and a 3rd. It is a high price tag, and like Michael Turner I personally don't think it is worth it.
      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

1) We'll know once free agency begins. I have to believe the Browns will go after a proven veteran like Michael Turner. If they don't get a guy like that, I could see Ray Rice.

2) In the first round, they might go with Jonathan Stewart if they don't go after Turner. If they do, maybe Vernon Gholston?

3) I could see the Vikings making a move. Maybe the Bears if Grossman struggles down the stretch.
        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Walter, what do you think about Matt Forte Rb Tulane? I was thinking he would make a nice addition to the Patriots. I saw him run and catch the ball (video)on his website...pretty impressive to me. ~ Patsfan1066

Comment

Originally posted by patsfan1066 View Post
            Walter, what do you think about Matt Forte Rb Tulane? I was thinking he would make a nice addition to the Patriots. I saw him run and catch the ball (video)on his website...pretty impressive to me. ~ Patsfan1066
            Personally I think Forte has some potential in the NFL...I'd compare him to Greg Jones coming out at FSU, now playing FB for the Jags.
            2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

I like Forte as well. He has nothing around him in Tulane, and still looked good vs. LSU.
              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Working...
              X