No announcement yet.

Not sold on Kentucky QB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want him sold to me because I want to like him. I want to believe he is as good as Brian Brohm. Brohm's value went down because of his team's disappointing year. I still consider him #2 and want to know what Woodson has that Brohm doesnt...besides a cannon rocket arm.
    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Couple Questions for Matt:

1) OLB Keith Rivers of USC has Top 15 tallent and the potential to be an All-Pro in two or 3 seasons. With so many teams (Cleaveland, Baltimore, Chicago, New Orleans, to name a few) in need of a top notch SLB with a few teams that need him so badly out of range of hime in Round 2 why has his value dropped?

2) Colt Brennan has Top 4 QB Numbers against mid strength collages. Schedule aside why is he seen as a mid to late round pick?

3) Team aside why has Brian Brohm's value dropped? or have other players just gotten that much better?

I posed three to Walter and since you are the number 2 expert I figured I'd post 3 to you.
      If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
        Couple Questions for Matt:

1) OLB Keith Rivers of USC has Top 15 tallent and the potential to be an All-Pro in two or 3 seasons. With so many teams (Cleaveland, Baltimore, Chicago, New Orleans, to name a few) in need of a top notch SLB with a few teams that need him so badly out of range of hime in Round 2 why has his value dropped?

2) Colt Brennan has Top 4 QB Numbers against mid strength collages. Schedule aside why is he seen as a mid to late round pick?

3) Team aside why has Brian Brohm's value dropped? or have other players just gotten that much better?

I posed three to Walter and since you are the number 2 expert I figured I'd post 3 to you.
        1. LOL top 15 talent and All-Pro???? He isn't an SLB he is a WLB. His value has dropped a little because his production hasn't been there this year. I am not sure he is athletic as what we thought going into the year.

2. Good question:

A. He is 25 years old.
        B. He doesn't have a strong arm.
        C. He doesn't have a durable body to take the beating in the NFL (6'3, 190)
        D. Plays in a QB friendly system and historically run n shoot QBs do poorly in the NFL.
        E. Has throws a lot of INTs this year against poor competition.
        F. Character concerns with the Colorado incident.

3. Brohm's value hasn't dropped in my mind, I went going into the season believe he was overhyped. His arm is average strength wise. Matt Ryan's value went up, but it is 2a and 2b right now between Woodson and Brohm, and they are not that far behind Ryan at all. It's going to be one of those "down the stretch" type of QB races.
        2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Brennan's like a worse version of Chad Pennington. I agree with Matt on all of the points he made. If Ryan/Woodson/Brohm/Ainge/Booty/etc. played in Hawaii's system, they'd have similar or better numbers.
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
            Brennan's like a worse version of Chad Pennington. I agree with Matt on all of the points he made. If Ryan/Woodson/Brohm/Ainge/Booty/etc. played in Hawaii's system, they'd have similar or better numbers.
            Well I love Brennan's accuracy and his quick release, but that is about it.

And yes I like the Pennington comparison.

Comment

Cool. I think Rivers could play SLB and play it well by watching the games I have seen including today. Thanks for the answers. After watching Brennan tonight I get what you mean.

Comment

Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
                Cool. I think Rivers could play SLB and play it well by watching the games I have seen including today. Thanks for the answers. After watching Brennan tonight I get what you mean.
                Rivers can play SLB in a Tampa 2 but his best fit is at WLB.

Comment

Working...
                X