X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 Running Back Rankings Posted

http://walterfootball.com/draft2009RB.php
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Amazing how deep that class is.

I think we might have a problem in a few years in the NFL. Will there be too many good backs? I mean seriously. So many great backs are coming out of college that is ridiculous and there are already a lot of great runningbacks in the NFL.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Chris Wells o'yea

Comment

It will kill the running back position in Fantasy Football.

Soon everyone will be going the 1-2 punch route like Chicago did with Thomas Jones and Cedric Benson, New Orleans with Bush and McCallister and Miami tried to do with Ronnie Brown and Ricky Williams a few years back.

San Diego has mentioned Turner getting more time as well.

The runningback position will thin out as player production drops based on splitting time.

Comment

Originally posted by Craig Smith View Post
          It will kill the running back position in Fantasy Football.

Soon everyone will be going the 1-2 punch route like Chicago did with Thomas Jones and Cedric Benson, New Orleans with Bush and McCallister and Miami tried to do with Ronnie Brown and Ricky Williams a few years back.

San Diego has mentioned Turner getting more time as well.

The runningback position will thin out as player production drops based on splitting time.
          I've been thinking about that as well. Great running backs like LT, LJ, etc. will always be carrying the ball on their own, but there will be way too many teams that use the running-back-by-committee strategy.

I guess it does raise the level of competition, but solid running backs will have to find a home in the CFL, or something, unless the NFL expands.

Also, remember that Mark Cuban and other billionaires are going to start their own league. Maybe some of these guys will go there.
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Working...
          X