My NFL Picks Week 13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My NFL Picks Week 13

1. First pick I like is NYG -2. I really feel like the Giants are a much better overall team than the Bears are first of all. And when a team goes into the game knowing they are better and they prepare well they get a mental edge in that game. The Giants defense is going to come to play, Grossman doesn't have a chance. I love the G-Men to make a statement. 24-20 Giants.

2. I love the Bucs as a 3.5 dog, but I'd stay away from that +165 moneyline, I feel like it should be more along the lines of +175. The Bucs defense always matches up well against hte Saints, Monte Kiffin prepares his team well. This is a veteran defense with a lot of young guys making plays. Tampa's speed matches up with Reggie Bush well. Jovan Haye is going to have a big game, Tampa's pass rush has stepped up of late. Assumming Bruce Gradkowski/Luke McCown is out of this game, I like Gruden to play ball control offense. Tampa's OL has a big advantage with their interior: Sears and Joseph at the guards will get a consistent push.

3. I like San Francisco at +3 against the Panthers. I think their offense could actually be coming together, and the Panthers offense is just plain awful no matter how you look at it. SF has the momentum, and the Panthers are on the downfall of their season.

Pick of the day: I love the moneyline we are getting with Houston +170 vs. TEN. Andre Johnson is a difference maker and he gives Schuab a lot of confidence back there making decisions. I think Schuab will find a way to win this football game and use Owen Daniels quite a bit in the middle of the field and open it up for Schuab for good passing lanes. Houston 31 Tennessee 24.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

love your pick of day, nice job.
    Philadelphia Eagles - One.Team.Dream.City

sigpic

Comment

I like the Texans to win straight up as well, good luck man.
      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Really unlucky in the Houston game. First Schuab gets injured in the first quarter. Secondly a turnover on a fumbled punt return gives the Titans the ball on the Texans' 29 yard line and they convert a touchdown on that.

If Schuab is healthy I don't see how Houston loses this game. Rosenfels just cna't pass the ball down the field like Schuab and I thought Houston was going to expose the Titans DBs.

Comment

Carolina's defense showed up today. I thougt we were going to get better production out of Frank Gore. Hopefully my other bets hit.

Comment

your pick of the day backfired on you

anyways, Schuwab being injured didnt really matter, because Rosenfelds plays better against Tennessee anyways. This, and the New Orleans game are overall, the best games of the season. Yea, Houston was close, but from the second half on they were dominated.

Comment

Originally posted by grizz101 View Post
              your pick of the day backfired on you

anyways, Schuwab being injured didnt really matter, because Rosenfelds plays better against Tennessee anyways. This, and the New Orleans game are overall, the best games of the season. Yea, Houston was close, but from the second half on they were dominated.
              Losing Shcuab really hurt though make no mistake about it. They lost an elment in their passing game you just don't have with Rosenfels. Rosenfels played good but not great like Schuab has the upside to do.,

Comment

Yeah, sucks Schaub was out.

Nice picks on the Giants and Bucs.
                2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Working...
                X