Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ohio State is in the national title game

Automatic. #2 went down to Pitt 13-9.

Hopefully Mizzou goes down as well...I LOVE THIS SEASON!

PS: Big Ten not having a title game is bull****. This is really unfair for teams like WVU and Mizzou and every other Championship playing team.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Agreed.

Does Georgia battle OSU?
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

No. Georgia didn't even win the SEC. I remember hearing something on the radio about how voters won't vote a team that didn't win their divison or conference in the title game.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
        PS: Big Ten not having a title game is bull****. This is really unfair for teams like WVU and Mizzou and every other Championship playing team.

No, we would have killed Mich again. Ben Ten never had one so why now.

Comment

Originally posted by bills_red View Post
          No, we would have killed Mich again. Ben Ten never had one so why now.
          Maybe OSU and UM play in the same division (which would happen since you guys have to play each other every year) and OSU plays someone else in the title game.

All BCS conferences should have 12 teams imo.
          Last edited by Matt McGuire; 12-01-2007, 10:13 PM.

Comment

OSU should have played Illinois again.
            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

I agree. I wish the Big Ten could add Notre Dame even though ND would never do that. We could then have these 2 divisions:

Division A
              Michigan
              Ohio State
              Iowa
              Michigan State
              Wisconsin
              Minnesota

Division B
              Illinois
              Notre Dame
              Purdue
              Indiana
              Penn State
              Northwestern

Comment

I like it. Even if they can't add Notre Dame, they should go after Pitt or Miami-Ohio or someone else.
                2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                  I like it. Even if they can't add Notre Dame, they should go after Pitt or Miami-Ohio or someone else.
                  Pitt in the Big Ten would work.

Comment

I agree that either all conferences should have a championship game, or none should. If a team is gunning for a national champ berth, they, e.g. Big 12 team, have to play a 13th game against the '2nd' best team in their conference. Losing that drops them out of contention. It's not fair that other teams, e.g. Ohio State, Michigan, USC, can cruise in on 11/12 victories and not 12/13.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyp View Post
                      I agree that either all conferences should have a championship game, or none should. If a team is gunning for a national champ berth, they, e.g. Big 12 team, have to play a 13th game against the '2nd' best team in their conference. Losing that drops them out of contention. It's not fair that other teams, e.g. Ohio State, Michigan, USC, can cruise in on 11/12 victories and not 12/13.
                      107% agree

Comment

107% agree
                        Is that number out of the BCS computer

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyp View Post
                          Is that number out of the BCS computer
                          I'm a random kind of person.

Comment

Automatic. #2 went down to Pitt 13-9.

Hopefully Mizzou goes down as well...I LOVE THIS SEASON!

Guess what Matt, WVU didn't have a title game either, plus all they had to do is beat pitt. All Mizzou had to do is beat Oklahoma, all LSU had to do is beat Arkansas, All Kansas had to do is beat Mizzou and they didn't.

All Ohio State had to was beat Michigan and pray, AND THEY DID, where the other teams didn't take care of there business Ohio State did.

Also remember the Big Ten is still the Big Ten it as tough as all the other Confrences, maybe not as tough as other year but still tough.

Comment

Ohio State vs LSU. From what I heard Georgia didnt even win their Division, let alone conferance (Not to mention not beating a team in the Top 25 as of this week {teams in this weeks poll}) and LSU has beaten everyone else including the #4 team by 41 according to ABC sports. So LSU/OSU.
                              If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                              Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Working...
                              X