X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt McGuire's 2008 NFL Mock Draft, Updated Aug. 13

http://walterfootball.com/draft2008matt.php
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Earl Bennett

BBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

"He doesn’t have that No. 1 wide receiver that every quartrrback needs to win ball games."

Ever heard of Lee freakin Evans?

"Lee Evans is inconsistent"

lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, I just s hit my self, lol, lol.

Adarius Bowman>Earl Bennett

Early Doucet>Earl Bennett

Limas Sweed>Earl Bennett

Would rather have
    Rey Maualuga
    Keith Rivers
    Antoine Cason
    Dan Connor
    Frank Okam
    Last edited by bills_red; 08-13-2007, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Baltimore Ravens: James Laurinaitis, ILB, Ohio State
      The Ravens were praying that Joe Staley would fall to them in the 2007 Draft. They make amends by adding a massive right tackle in Barry Richardson here.

U f'ed up there boy

Comment

Vernon Gholston like the pick but he would be a OLB.

No way do we need a DE and Matt is just another guy who has NO clue about the Bills.

Aaron Schobel-RDE-14
        Chris Kelsay-LDE-5.5
        Ryan Denney-LDE-6

That's 25.5 sacks from the DE spot yea we need a DE.

"Buffalo is lacking that athletic, instinctive end on their defense. "
        All I have to say is ...... LOL

Also, DE Chris Kelsay - 4 yrs. $14M guaranteed. $11M in SBs Base $1M (2007); $1.4M (2008); $3M (2009); $3.7M (2010).

Comment

Originally posted by bills_red View Post
          Baltimore Ravens: James Laurinaitis, ILB, Ohio State
          The Ravens were praying that Joe Staley would fall to them in the 2007 Draft. They make amends by adding a massive right tackle in Barry Richardson here.

U f'ed up there boy
          Just fixed that. Probably copied over the wrong thing.
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Okay, the "Lee Evans inconsistent" was a typo, I mean to say Peerless Price my bad.

So, your okay then with Peerless Price/Roscoe Parrish as your #2 and #3 WRs?

Earl Bennett is an underrated player. He isn't as explosive as Doucet, but he has better size. Also, Doucet has to prove next season that he can be the #1 guy for LSU. Bennett has carried the load for Vandy for the past 2 seasons.

He has the potential to go that high in the draft. I wouldn't say he is better than Doucet, Bowman, or Sweed because right now they are all on the same level and not much seperates them. We need to see the season/post-season play out. I just feel like EB would be a great fit for the Bills right now.
            2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Sadly I agree with you on the Giants. The whole defense looked atrocious in a god damn against a team with a poor running game.

The offense is average at best as well.

BTW I disagree on the Falcons. Petrino will want his 'Golden Boy' in Brohm I think. Really not sure Chad Henne is a first rounder either especially a top ten. If this was their second round pick I'd likely agree.

Really can't see the Jets taking a reciever. I'm thinking NT or TE.

Comment

Fixed the Evans/Price typo.
                2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Well I like Reed and Parrish as slot guys. Yea a WR could be had but DJ and SF feel WR is the teams best postion. A #2 could be had but if we/the Bills don't pick one it's no biggie.

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfanmike View Post
                    Sadly I agree with you on the Giants. The whole defense looked atrocious in a god damn against a team with a poor running game.

The offense is average at best as well.

BTW I disagree on the Falcons. Petrino will want his 'Golden Boy' in Brohm I think. Really not sure Chad Henne is a first rounder either especially a top ten. If this was their second round pick I'd likely agree.

Really can't see the Jets taking a reciever. I'm thinking NT or TE.
                    NT and TE can both be addressed in rounds 2-4. The Jets are lacking that priemer wideout, especially a possession receiver.

Petrino wanted Amobi Okoye, and McKay really has never cared what his coaches want, and this goes back to his Jon Gruden/Buccaneer days.

Andre Woodson is the best QB in the country, and I am confident he will be the first QB selected in the 2008 NFL draft. You don't take the 2nd best QB just because that is what your head coach wants.
                    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Working...
                    X