'Crappy' AJ Feeley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Crappy' AJ Feeley

Ok, can we put last week down as an "every dog has its day" affair. Feeley, three possessions, two picks. I'm glad I bet against Philly on the spread.

Philly's not done... I wouldn't count them out just yet. He's still better than Donovan McNabb at the present moment, in my opinion.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Yeah, just after I wrote that they put on some points. It's a shame that they couldn't score at the end of the half though, Westbrook is in one of my teams.

Comment

This is the first time I've watched Alexander this season and I have to agree with your opinion of him Walter, he's finished. It must be a hard coaching decision to dump your mega overpaid RB for Morris, who gives you a better chance at winning.

Comment

And the kicker is, this looks like his best game since Week 1.
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Kicker? Josh Brown?

Comment

Don't know what's happened to Brown, he's missing everything.
              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Donovan McNabb did so much for hte Philly franchise and then he gets thrown under the bus. Ridiculous in my opinion.
                2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Yeah, I'd say I'd sub in for Brown, but apparently Australians can only be punters.

Comment

Morris, yeah, he's hungry. Stop giving carries to #37.

Comment

I think Feeley was watching tape of Favre from Thursday night, he keeps throwing deep to double coverage.

Comment

I can't believe Feeley is an NFL QB. That throw he just made was so bad.

It just amazes me the expectations you guys put on college QBs. Criticizing Andre' Woodson, Erik Ainge, etc. left and right when pro quarterbacks make the same exact mistakes. It's like when a little league shortstop misses a ground ball and gets an earfull from his coach, and then major leaguers make the same mistakes. [/rant]

Comment

Time for Kolb, I think.
                          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                            Time for Kolb, I think.
                            I think not until Week 16 @ New Orleans...what's the rush Walter. No sense in giving a rookie batism by fire. It has backfired time and time again in the NFL.

Comment

Also hte Philly receivers suck, if they had good WRs I'd say differently but Kolb really has not much help outside of LJ Smith and the runningbacks.

Comment

Working...
                              X