Lions Suck Ass!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lions Suck Ass!!!!!!!!!

So now that the Lions are going to finish the season 6-10, where do you think they will be drafting?

Duh, a wide receiver.

Comment

They weren't ever that good anyway. Beat some poor teams, have been hammered by some mediocre ones.

They have more needs than they'd like to think so. O-Line, CB, Better Pass rushers, MLB, a better RB, OLB, TE. Basically every position except S, DT and WR they could improve at.

Oh and Jon Kitna. Sure hes a good backup, but not starter material, turns over the ball far too much. They should consider starting Drew Stanton next year.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyp View Post
        Duh, a wide receiver.
        lol
        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyp View Post
          Duh, a wide receiver.
          I didn't ask what they would be drafting, i asked where?

Right now they are on the fast route back into the top 10 again

Comment

Well, they'll probably win one more game (against KC), so 7-9, and probably closer to about 15.

Comment

I guess on a good note, my Fantasy opponent this week, started the Lions DST...

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfanmike View Post
                They weren't ever that good anyway. Beat some poor teams, have been hammered by some mediocre ones.

They have more needs than they'd like to think so. O-Line, CB, Better Pass rushers, MLB, a better RB, OLB, TE. Basically every position except S, DT and WR they could improve at.

Oh and Jon Kitna. Sure hes a good backup, but not starter material, turns over the ball far too much. They should consider starting Drew Stanton next year.
                By the way at the rate their season is going down hill, chances are Kitna retires after this season. He flat out said he won't be back if he doesn't think he can win a super bowl...

Comment

These are the SAME OLD LIONS
                  Not changing this sig until the New York Jets win the AFC East!
                  Not changing this sig until the New York Jets win the Super Bowl!
                  Not changing this sig until my username changes to Jets20196!
                  Not changing this sig until Manchester United goes back to the Champions League!

Comment

This is ****ing ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Arizona loses to Cleveland, which is not at all out of the question, Detroit still holds the final wildcard spot in the NFC...

Comment

Originally posted by Craig Smith View Post
                      This is ****ing ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Arizona loses to Cleveland, which is not at all out of the question, Detroit still holds the final wildcard spot in the NFC...
                      Craig: "Go Browns?"
                      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

My bad, New Orleans can take the spot from them wit ha win today as well...

Comment

Working...
                        X