Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minnesota Vikings.....

WTF?????

Suddenly they are hammering play-off contenders.

Tavaris Jackson is actually been putting up some decent numbers lately. I guess the great viking running game allows him some favourable matchups and plenty of time.

Comment

It helps when the opposing coach calls two runs the whole first half.
      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

2 runs. Well, at least the Lions have positive rushing yardage so far this week.

Comment

Another TD for the high-powered Vikings.

I can't wait to bet against this team in the playoffs.
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Welcome to the sport called football. It's really weird. Just when you think you know everything, and we always do, we realize we have no clue a lot of the time.
            2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Peterson is such a freaking monster...

And i think i might be able to convert a 3rd and 22 by myself on the Lions defense today...

Comment

Originally posted by Craig Smith View Post
                Peterson is such a freaking monster...

And i think i might be able to convert a 3rd and 22 by myself on the Lions defense today...
                QB: Walter
                RB: Craig
                WR: Matt

Touchdown Vikings!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                  QB: Walter
                  RB: Craig
                  WR: Matt

Touchdown Vikings!
                  And they would be giving us AP's nickname of "All Day" Cause we would be in the endzone all day...

Comment

MY GOD THE LIONS FORCED A FG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok Maybe not...

God the Lions are such suckers....

Comment

Another turnover by the Lions, whats new....

Comment

MY GOD THE LIONS FORCED A FG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok Maybe not...

God the Lions are such suckers....
                        It's what happens when you bust in the draft. Look at all the bad teams in the NFL, their drafts have been busts as of late, then look at the good teams, they have good drafts.

I said it then and I'll say it now the Lions shouldn't have passed on Derrick Johnson in the 2005 draft. He would make such an impact on the Lions defense, and then they could have passed on Ernie Sims and drafted a different player like Matt Leinart or Jay Cutler.

Comment

It's what happens when you bust in the draft. Look at all the bad teams in the NFL, their drafts have been busts as of late, then look at the good teams, they have good drafts.

I said it then and I'll say it now the Lions shouldn't have passed on Derrick Johnson in the 2005 draft. He would make such an impact on the Lions defense, and then they could have passed on Ernie Sims and drafted a different player like Matt Leinart or Jay Cutler.
                          But Mike Williams is legit. lol.
                          WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                          Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

At this point in time a 7th rounder from that draft looks like a better bargain the Mike Williams.

As for Sims, i think he was the right choice and has made more of a positive impact on his team then Leinart and Cutler combined...

Comment

At this point in time a 7th rounder from that draft looks like a better bargain the Mike Williams.

As for Sims, i think he was the right choice and has made more of a positive impact on his team then Leinart and Cutler combined...
                              Yes but would you rather have Derrick Johnson + Leinart/Cutler or just Ernie Sims?

Comment

Working...
                              X