Brady Quinn has a great agent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brady Quinn has a great agent

Have you all seen the Subway commercial?

Where is Derek Anderson's Subway commercial? He is the one playing and kicking ass, yet Brady Quinn gets paid to say "go to subway its awesome omgomgogmogmomg"

He has to be the only backup QB in NFL history imo to get a deal like that.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

What if he doesn't ever play until he's like 28? His contract is small, so the Browns could just re-sign Derek Anderson.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
      What if he doesn't ever play until he's like 28? His contract is small, so the Browns could just re-sign Derek Anderson.
      They will put the max tender on Anderson at 2.5 mill a year but they will trade him if they get a 1st and a 3rd in return for him.

Comment

I've said it before, the browns would be retarded if they let Anderson go free and kept Quinn. There's no guarantee on Quinn, and Anderson has proven himself this year. Just get a better D and you'll be championship contenders.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyp View Post
          I've said it before, the browns would be retarded if they let Anderson go free and kept Quinn. There's no guarantee on Quinn, and Anderson has proven himself this year. Just get a better D and you'll be championship contenders.
          You arent there in practice so you have no clue how good Quinn is, reportedly the Browns like what they see. Hey they were right on the Frye/Anderson dilemma give them some credit.

If they can get back in the first round that would be huge. They could spend hte pick on a stud runningback, linebacker, defensive lineman or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
            You arent there in practice so you have no clue how good Quinn is, reportedly the Browns like what they see. Hey they were right on the Frye/Anderson dilemma give them some credit.

If they can get back in the first round that would be huge. They could spend hte pick on a stud runningback, linebacker, defensive lineman or something.
            Uh, didn't they start the season with Frye? How "right on" was that?

Comment

Uh, didn't they start the season with Frye? How "right on" was that?
              They aren't perfect but they did figure it out and they went with Anderson and traded Frye.

I mean Anderson last year was garbage. No one predicted the kind of season he would have but the Browns stuck with when the Ravens cut him and didn't try to develop him.

Comment

I guess this is my point. It's so hard to predict who will become a good QB in the NFL, Anderson was crap last year, Romo came out of nowhere. I just think its risky thinking Quinn will be a saviour, no matter how good he looks in practise.

Comment

I guess this is my point. It's so hard to predict who will become a good QB in the NFL, Anderson was crap last year, Romo came out of nowhere. I just think its risky thinking Quinn will be a saviour, no matter how good he looks in practise.
                  It is risky but it is also risky not trading Anderson for a first and a 3rd when you can get a lot of talent back on your football team if you have a capable player in Brady Quinn.

Brady Quinn is stepping into a team with a stud WR, a stud TE, and a stud LT, and if htey can draft a talented runningback this offense will be loaded for him. Not only that, but if htey spend that first orund pick on defense their defense should get a lot better too...I mean imagine an OLB combo of like Kamerion Wimbley and Vernon Gholston/Derrick Harvey.

Comment

LT is a good point. I wonder how much of Anderson's success is due to Joe Thomas.

Comment

LT is a good point. I wonder how much of Anderson's success is due to Joe Thomas.
                      And vice versa. Anderson does a good job of getting rid of the ball quickly.

Comment

And of course, now that I'm lauding him, Anderson has started with a stink.

Comment

Working...
                        X